Gone daddy gone............... almost

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I agree in the case of Idaho. If this is where you are going to end up, consider buying now and renting it out. Folks who bought a few years ago or longer (ask dwhauss about this) are glad they did.
Farther South 15 miles from the Big B , before the flood of newcomers , it was paradise , NOW , a chit hole like being here ! Haha
Some of the same faces , that still tailgate at warp-speed and they don't mind breathing used air !

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Yes my sister bought near Kingston. Seems like a really nice area.
I spent my teen years living in east TN (Sullivan County). The neighbors are relocating to Jefferson City (about 25 miles east of Knoxville). It is a nice area, not too far from the Smokeys.

afmoto

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Congrats Dennis! I can't go to Idaho yet because my job only allows me to work remotely in certain states, so I'll get through my divorce this year as quickly as possible and then buy a place in Reno by next year. We defected from a communist s-hole when I was a little kid and landed in California in 1983 and now I have to defect again... smh

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You won't be sorry to make the jump ! That area is beautiful and hasn't been ruined by Californians. I go to Idaho Falls a couple times a year and am shocked at the similarities to cities like Roseville or Rocklin, it's getting big quick......
Missoula = Roseville IMO