Good luck Floridian hunters….

George

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good Luck Floridian hunters.

I have relatives in Sarasota/Brandenton and they are going to be hammered by Ian. They are recent arrivals to the State and are panic mode since they are nowhere near prepared.

I’m sure there are many of you who will be affected. Good Luck… Batten down the hatches.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixin to get real. I hope they stay safe.

Screenshot_20220928-080254.png

George

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah... they are in for the ride of their life. Close to Cat. 5... bearing down right at them...

burgawboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Stay safe Floridians. This storm is going to be vvbad. :pra

buckmaster1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Leesburg, Fl, Formerly from Gloucester, VA
As a retired LEO of 38 years and having to deal with several storms and 12 + hour shifts, we bug out whenever the "H" word mentioned. We we supposed to be directly in its path until it shifted yesterday. We moved up to the panhandle. reward of having a motorhome.

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As a retired LEO of 38 years and having to deal with several storms and 12 + hour shifts, we bug out whenever the "H" word mentioned. We we supposed to be directly in its path until it shifted yesterday. We moved up to the panhandle. reward of having a motorhome.

I heard talledega motorway was open and free to motor homes from Florida

Last edited:

George

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Looks like my relatives in Brandenton dodged the bullet. Still hairy. Ft. Myers got the full hit. Wind and 24 inches of rain predicted for the evening/day.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like my relatives in Brandenton dodged the bullet. Still hairy. Ft. Myers got the full hit. Wind and 24 inches of rain predicted for the evening/day.

I've been going to Bradenton, actually Anna Maria Island for years on vacation. Couldn't make it this year due to the little family motel we stayed at sold out and the new owners tripled the prices.

Nice place.

Latest posts