Goose lease

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by RockyMountainHunter22, Nov 17, 2019.

1. RockyMountainHunter22

RockyMountainHunter22 New Member

Hey all,

I am sure this has been asked 1,000 times but thought maybe there would
    Be some new tips since the last thread.

I am new-ish to Colorado, been here a bit over a year, and I hunt mostly in Nebraska for waterfowl but am getting tired of driving there to scout/hunt. What are some good goose and duck hunting clubs near Denver? I know of a few, High Plains hunt club and Birds and buck, are there any other that you recommend? Would prefer goose hunting because I do most of my duck hunting out of my boat in Nebraska.
    The second part of this question in regards to securing lease properties or getting permission to hunt on my own.

Do y’all have any tips on securing leases here in this state? Is it even worth trying to get permission to hunt? This place has tons of hunters as shown on the public lands threads and I’m sure trying to get permission on private is pretty much the same way. Someone has it leased, or is already hunting that sort of thing.
    Anyways, thank you in advance for the tips and happy hunting!

2. Dr Duk

Dr Duk Senior Refuge Member

Get into a private lease where you can make a reservation.