GOP in decline

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Fowl Hunter, Jun 4, 2021.

1. ISAF2008

ISAF2008 New Member

How are you going to troll on a duck hunting forum? Well, sit back and knock the cheeto dust out of your beard, there is going to be a reckoning because you’re side acts precisely like you do. You push the pendulum too hard and it swings back, hard enough to smash your roof like AOC’s abuelita. 39% of all currency in our entire history was printed in the last year, there has been the largest transfer of wealth between small businesses and major corporations in U.S. history, This is going to be worse than 2008. All because your side was panicking that Trump was going to get re-elected and overplayed a virus that killed 1 percent then lied every step of the way. Now it is all coming out we will see what happens. If you voted for this, and like this, I would keep quiet. It might not be unreasonable to fear your neighbors and their guns. God bless....

2. ISAF2008

ISAF2008 New Member

Politics of fear?!?!? Really??? Your side thinks that 4 years ago Russia installed a U.S. president, global warming is going to kill us all, that is if the cops don’t, there are racists everywhere, the Wuhan will strike you dead at any moment, there was a coup attempt on January 6, and orange man’s tweets kill people. You are scared of your neighbors with guns because you are literally scared of everything! Probably gluten intolerant, allergic, driving down the road alone in your car with 3 masks on listening to npr when the greatest threat to your safety is either your arteries, or mixing your anti anxiety meds with red wine.

3. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

I like this guy.

YL03

4. ISAF2008

ISAF2008 New Member

But, I’m a nice guy so let me help you with something; I know autism makes it hard to read a room but you came on to a DUCK HUNTING FORUM saying stupid crap. This forum is the digital equivalent to some dilapidated shack on a coastline somewhere that is full of dudes in camo drinking and smoking and telling stories. You just walked in looking like a head half shaved, other half dyed androgynous freak in an I’m with her shirt and 3 wuhan masks. You then screeched your stupid opinion really loudly. In real life this gets your ss kicked. Here on the internet you think you can get away with it because nobody can physically harm you here. But the problem with that is that you are still an insipid worm and a social pariah. Things we say online are coming back to haunt us more and more. If you want to spout that crap go to the commie forum, or the living with anxiety forum where there is a digital space for snowflakes like you. This is a digital space for waterfowl hunters.

5. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Have you been over to the 600 page covid thread on the main board? :l :l

6. ISAF2008

ISAF2008 New Member

Why would I do that to myself, thats where this idiot probably lives.

7. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

No....I know it doesn't seem possible.....but there are dudes on that thread who are actually worse. :yes

pintail2222 likes this.
  8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I look at it as a duck blind - shooting the **** until the ducks & geese come in - or my bud w/ an SBEII goes to take a whiz so I can pull back on his bolt so next volley his shotgun goes "click"... :dv :yes

WHUP ! Hen, API and fishmunkee like this.
  9. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I believe he claims that he is from California - now living in Idaho... And he gets all his copy & paste "opinions" from a blog created by a columnist for Salon that solely relies on donations and subscriptions. Nobody will buy ad space.

10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

…like that ain’t never happened before. :mad: