Guess somebody is watching.

timber hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A majority of Americans say that former President Donald Trump should be criminally charged for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, an Ipsos/ABC News poll finds.

Fifty-eight percent of poll respondents "believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime."

The survey comes as the Jan. 6 House committee continues to hold its public hearings about its investigation into the Capitol siege.

The percentage favoring criminal charges for the former president has risen since the attack unfolded in January 2021, when 54% of respondents to a January ABC News/Washington Post poll said Trump should be charged with inciting a riot.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
the dems are fine with protest, rioting, burning, looting, beating, shooting and deaths as long as it supports their cause but not protesting an election. the dems don't believe in securing our border and putting up a fence, wall with the national guard etc yet they fully support putting up a fence and having the national guard protect them when it is convenient. there is a big difference between a peaceful protest with folks not burning, looting, beating and killing folks coming to a protest with intent to hurt or destroy versus a full up insurrection where folks come fully prepared armed and prepared to overthrow a government. in my opinion this has and will continue to be sensationalized by the dems while they sat back and watched not so peaceful protest go on for 2 years destroying cities and directed the police to not do anything in their democratic controlled cities. I have no trust in polls as the old saying goes, there a lies, dam lies and then polls.

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Kewl story, bro. :l

Meanwhile... no one cares because many Americans can't afford gas, groceries (if they can find them [baby formula for example]) or anything else for that matter and will remember this come midterms, despite your obvious attempts to distract from it by your faux outrage.

Enjoy your well earned political irrelevancy come November. Say hi to Elvis for us! :l

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A majority of Americans say that former President Donald Trump should be criminally charged for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, an Ipsos/ABC News poll finds.

Fifty-eight percent of poll respondents "believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime."

The survey comes as the Jan. 6 House committee continues to hold its public hearings about its investigation into the Capitol siege.

The percentage favoring criminal charges for the former president has risen since the attack unfolded in January 2021, when 54% of respondents to a January ABC News/Washington Post poll said Trump should be charged with inciting a riot.
The poll you've sited skewed Democrat:

More likely to support Democratic candidates in this November’s election 29

More likely to support Republican candidates in this November’s election 19

This poll is based on a nationally representative probability sample of 545 adults age 18 or older.

Partisanship appears to be the largest driver behind these sentiments, with almost all Democrats believing Trump is responsible versus fewer than a quarter of Republicans.

This survey finds only 34% of Americans are following the hearings somewhat or very closely, including only 9% following it very closely. However, 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation. Similar numbers, 58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime. Partisanship appears to be the largest driver behind these sentiments, with almost all Democrats believing Trump is responsible versus fewer than a quarter of Republicans.

mrmallerd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This, from the party that cried Wolf, or do I mean Russia, Russia, Russia. Naw, I have better things to do with my time.

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The poll you've sited skewed Democrat:

More likely to support Democratic candidates in this November’s election 29

More likely to support Republican candidates in this November’s election 19

This poll is based on a nationally representative probability sample of 545 adults age 18 or older.

Partisanship appears to be the largest driver behind these sentiments, with almost all Democrats believing Trump is responsible versus fewer than a quarter of Republicans.

This survey finds only 34% of Americans are following the hearings somewhat or very closely, including only 9% following it very closely. However, 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation. Similar numbers, 58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime. Partisanship appears to be the largest driver behind these sentiments, with almost all Democrats believing Trump is responsible versus fewer than a quarter of Republicans.
What's that hissing sound? That timber hunter's ego devolving and deflating faster than a Biden press conference. :l:l:l

rhpierce

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
When the story is controlled, and you poll those favorable to you...what result do you expect?

If I query my ex-wife's family, I'm sure the polling will reveal a 90%+ majority that I'm a bad person. Put that poll to other third parties who were around, and the results are going to be different. Put it to my immediate family, and the polling is different still.

Latest posts