Guess somebody is watching.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You don't think Trump is a douche?
I know what a douche is. It's a president that derails our energy policies on his first day in office and telling thousands of specially skilled workers that were laid off that they could just start building solar panels at the drop of a hat. It's a president that turns a withdrawal into a disaster after publicly stating that no one would be abandoned and then did just that, our citizens and allies alike. 13 of our best lost their lives because of it and we armed our enemies to the tune of billions. It's a president that picks cabinet members from a list of CCP sympathizers and operatives. It's a president who can't seem to raise a family that doesn't behave like gutter rats. It's a president that as vice president threatens to withhold a billion in aid to Ukraine unless the prosecuter who was looking into Burisma, a company that employed Hunter, was fired (felony) and then later bragged "sonofabitch, he got fired." It's a president that tries to un-constitutionally federally mandate my health choices. The list is endless.

Mean tweets don't qualify as douchbaggery. But the very fact that you support the garbage on the left tells me that you'll never be able to discern the difference.

freefall

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Both sides are complicit in what went down that day. Anyone who thinks there wasn’t violations committed by members of both parties has their head in the sand or chooses to be ignorant to the fact that the right can be corrupt as well.

tripper

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
What violations are you referring to?

Phil N

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As if there are two groups. Those that call themselves liberals or conservatives are the problem, bunch of righteous azzholes.

Still waiting for the evidence that the election was stolen, your hurt feelings don't equate to facts, Trump lost because he is a douche (not because of what he did or did not accomplish during his presidency). People point out on here daily about mean tweets / hurt feelings. I agree, it appears a sizeable portion of the electorate cast their vote based on feelings vs. facts.

Ask @pintail2222 about election fraud, +37K posts, maybe he could weigh in (or maybe he is one of the brainless that doesn't believe the election was stolen). Come on pinny, don't be afraid to challenge old shot Scott on his "facts". Picking on FH has got to be getting old, got some fresh meat in Scott and he's sure to tell you how right he is and how wrong / stupid you are.

Do or did all these liberals have evidence Trump cheated to get elected in 2016?

You really want evidence of 2020 and now 2022 election cheating, I can give you mountains of it. It's no use though your mind is already made up.

Latest posts