Guess somebody is watching.

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
What % of television viewers are tuned into the Democratic fiasco? 10%?

And 97.5% of them are Democrats?

I bet that’s being generous.
Hence why a single demented liberal continues to post this nonsense on a traditionally conservative forum of waterfowl hunters and thinking that they are making a difference.

He is water swatting coots from a float blind while the rest of us are shooting greenheads and bull sprigs while having someone cook breakfast for us, yet he thinks he is more relevant.

No one is watching because no one cares, all due to the fact that everyone with even half a brain knows this is a witch hunt meant to gin up political hate for the upcoming midterms to damage the party that is about to eat their lunch and push them down the stairs come November. NO ONE CARES.

cootmeurer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
By accident I watched a bit of the fiasco yesterday (was out to eat and one of the TVs was tuned to news).

Even if I was a diehard Biden Loving Trump Hating Booger eating moron I couldn’t watch that for any length of time. Dull dry bloviating self important types repeating each other’s words and thoughts. indoctrinating propaganda at best, mouth flatulence at worst

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
By accident I watched a bit of the fiasco yesterday (was out to eat and one of the TVs was tuned to news).

Even if I was a diehard Biden Loving Trump Hating Booger eating moron I couldn’t watch that for any length of time. Dull dry bloviating self important types repeating each other’s words and thoughts. indoctrinating propaganda at best, mouth flatulence at worst
i heard they are thinking about trying to bring Jerry Springer on and some of his folks in hopes of having more people watch the BS.

HONKSRWORKN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
These swine are just Liberals that don’t belong here ****ing with us cus they can … wouldn’t if we could beat them but we can’t so they mess with us .. I hate the swine so much I rarely reply to them .. Not worth my breath … cus they really are that dumb .. there is NO smart Liberal .. not one , cus a college degree from a high falutant college means nothing without common sense …The Liberal is our enemy folks sooner people figure it out , and that we out number them about 100k to 1 .. the sooner we make them fear stepping out of their homes .. but it does take balls and Americans seem to have lost them so who knows .. gimme 10k like me we fix it … today …

timber hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
These swine are just Liberals that don’t belong here ****ing with us cus they can … wouldn’t if we could beat them but we can’t so they mess with us .. I hate the swine so much I rarely reply to them .. Not worth my breath …
Yet here you are, whining like a baby. :reader

French Creek Fowler

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I happened to watch it the other day, I guess anyone not a trump fanboy must be a rhino. Sad state of mind in the WH after the election, doesn’t really shed a good light on the steaming pile that was the last administration.
Wow, honkers going a bit bonkers there.
Funny how anyone with a different idea or thought are totally off base with you guys.
I mean you not only have blinders on with a bucket on your heads but now it seems that you’ve stuck your heads in the sand.
TH, oh wait FCF

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

Latest posts