Guess somebody is watching.

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I happened to watch it the other day, I guess anyone not a trump fanboy must be a rhino. Sad state of mind in the WH after the election, doesn’t really shed a good light on the steaming pile that was the last administration.
Wow, honkers going a bit bonkers there.
Funny how anyone with a different idea or thought are totally off base with you guys.
I mean you not only have blinders on with a bucket on your heads but now it seems that you’ve stuck your heads in the sand.
TH, oh wait FCF
No... the rest of us aren't delusionally obsessed over a man who hasn't been president in 16 months like you are, while completely ignoring the absolute **** job the current president is doing in regards to every... single... thing... he... touches.

You really need psychiatric help.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No... the rest of us aren't delusionally obsessed over a man who hasn't been president in 16 months like you are, while completely ignoring the absolute **** job the current president is doing in regards to every... single... thing... he... touches.

You really need psychiatric help.
If not that, maybe just move to Canada.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
th-3503239960.jpg

:l:l

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
If not that, maybe just move to Canada.
Wow! Like choosing which butt would one rather kiss... Joe Biden or Justin Trudeau :eek:

timber hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
…The Liberal is our enemy folks sooner people figure it out , and that we out number them about 100k to 1
How is it that a Republican can't win the presidential popular vote more than twice in 32 years? Must be getting killed by the Independents that actually think about their vote.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, really, the Libs will keep control of the House, Senate, and Presidency now that they've destroyed the economy. :l:l:l

You knuckleheads need to call Jimmy Carter. :yes:l

The Dems are done for at least a decade. Would y'all like more rope? :l

Blackduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
How is it that a Republican can't win the presidential popular vote more than twice in 32 years? Must be getting killed by the Independents that actually think about their vote.
You know, thanks to your statement, I just realized that democrats have been rigging the elections for a lot longer than I had realized. :scratch

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
While I hate to feed the troll, I will answer you just so you will know, even if you won't admit it. But you will know.

The reason we have an electoral college is because if we went by popular vote, the voters in the 5 largest cities would choose every president. It would be the city elites ruling over the rural serfs. That is why we don't go by popular vote.

Taco Bell has been voted the best mexican restaurant in America. That was decided by popular vote. If we went by popular vote, democrats would have elected Kim Kardashian by now.

Latest posts