Guess somebody is watching.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
But...but...but ya out number the liberals by 100K to 1. HONKSRWORKN said so.
We do outnumber liberals. But liberals are fanatics. Conservatives have to go to work. Conservatives are busy and often don't vote.

But things are so crazy now that the liberals are destroying the country and the economy, that conservatives are going to take time off work and vote. We all know that the election was stolen in the wee hours of Nov 4th, I will not qualify if with a IMO, anyone with a brain knows it.

Back when voting was on one day only, I would have to fight with my bosses sometimes to get to go vote during working hours. Without exception I told them I was voting, fire me if you don't like it. They never did fire me. Lots of conservatives are so busy paying their bills that they don't participate in the voting process.

I think there should be absentee voting for those who can't vote in person. I think everyone else should show up on the first Tuesday in November and vote. If you are not committed enough to stand in line, you don't have enough commitment to vote.

I am done feeding the troll on this one. The troll will post up another vacuous response, to get you guys worked up and upset, and then he will sit back and enjoy himself.

Don't feed the troll.

Last edited:

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pintail, we cannot fix stupid and this guy is the poster child the failure of American educational system.

It is one thing to be a idealogue, it is another to be a moron. This guy has not crossed the line into stupidity, he is lost in there.

SInce he is just a idiot and not a vitriolic tool(at least from what I see right now), I will read his posts to amuse myself. But I am not going to try to reason with him. He lacks the ability to comprehend reality.

beaker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
We do outnumber liberals. But liberals are fanatics. Conservatives have to go to work. Conservatives are busy and often don't vote.

But things are so crazy now that the liberals are destroying the country and the economy, that conservatives are going to take time off work and vote. We all know that the election was stolen in the wee hours of Nov 4th, I will not qualify if with a IMO, anyone with a brain knows it.

Back when voting was on one day only, I would have to fight with my bosses sometimes to get to go vote during working hours. Without exception I told them I was voting, fire me if you don't like it. They never did fire me. Lots of conservatives are so busy paying their bills that they don't participate in the voting process.

I think there should be absentee voting for those who can't vote in person. I think everyone else should show up on the first Tuesday in November and vote. If you are not committed enough to stand in line, you don't have enough commitment to vote.

I am done feeding the troll on this one. The troll will post up another vacuous response, to get you guys worked up and upset, and then he will sit back and enjoy himself.

Don't feed the troll.
As if there are two groups. Those that call themselves liberals or conservatives are the problem, bunch of righteous azzholes.

Still waiting for the evidence that the election was stolen, your hurt feelings don't equate to facts, Trump lost because he is a douche (not because of what he did or did not accomplish during his presidency). People point out on here daily about mean tweets / hurt feelings. I agree, it appears a sizeable portion of the electorate cast their vote based on feelings vs. facts.

Ask @pintail2222 about election fraud, +37K posts, maybe he could weigh in (or maybe he is one of the brainless that doesn't believe the election was stolen). Come on pinny, don't be afraid to challenge old shot Scott on his "facts". Picking on FH has got to be getting old, got some fresh meat in Scott and he's sure to tell you how right he is and how wrong / stupid you are.

Latest posts