Guess somebody is watching.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As if there are two groups. Those that call themselves liberals or conservatives are the problem, bunch of righteous azzholes.

Still waiting for the evidence that the election was stolen, your hurt feelings don't equate to facts, Trump lost because he is a douche (not because of what he did or did not accomplish during his presidency). People point out on here daily about mean tweets / hurt feelings. I agree, it appears a sizeable portion of the electorate cast their vote based on feelings vs. facts.

Ask @pintail2222 about election fraud, +37K posts, maybe he could weigh in (or maybe he is one of the brainless that doesn't believe the election was stolen). Come on pinny, don't be afraid to challenge old shot Scott on his "facts". Picking on FH has got to be getting old, got some fresh meat in Scott and he's sure to tell you how right he is and how wrong / stupid you are.

NO to anything and everything the Democrats want.....period.

All the best in November,

Righteous Azzhole III
:l:l:l:l:l

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Trump lost because he is a douche (not because of what he did or did not accomplish during his presidency). People point out on here daily about mean tweets / hurt feelings. I agree, it appears a sizeable portion of the electorate cast their vote based on feelings vs. facts.
Case in point...:l:l

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There has been no investigation. We saw the fraud, the shutting down of the polls, the removal of poll watchers, the vote from behind closed doors where Biden had a come from behind victory that is a statistical impossibility. There was no investigation. They shut it down within days. Investigated Russian Collusion for 4 years.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Let me understand... Is Trump hurting butts reason enough to vote for a complete imbecile? :scratch

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ask @pintail2222 about election fraud, +37K posts, maybe he could weigh in (or maybe he is one of the brainless that doesn't believe the election was stolen). Come on pinny, don't be afraid to challenge old shot Scott on his "facts". Picking on FH has got to be getting old, got some fresh meat in Scott and he's sure to tell you how right he is and how wrong / stupid you are.
I'm sorry. I've been too busy reading Rudy Giullani's and Sydney Powell's books.... :l :l :l :l

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let me understand... Is Trump hurting butts reason enough to vote for a complete imbecile? :scratch
Honestly at this point, I think it was, for a good number of people. As much as I may disagree with @beaker politically, he’s made a solid point. Too many weak fools vote with their heart, and based off of what they see on the teeeveeee (what their favorite celebrities opine over). I really hope a lot of people just realize their feels are what crushed America’s economy. I really hope they suffer from the upcoming recession the most. That way they will possibly understand the gravity of voting with their hearts. Their feels are officially beginning to ruin lives. This clusterflock that is coming is entirely relative to the complete dismantling of one presidents EOs via another presidents EOs for political theatre. It’s a domino effect of the government forcing something that could have more efficiently worked itself out over time, at the expense of their taxpayers. If y’all don’t remember, the last US recession fell in line with a global recession. Nothing new there. We didn’t hit record inflation and start a recession because some countries across some ponds had a few bad quarters. We did it because everyone in our own government got a little too happy with the printing machines. We spoon fed companies money for not producing a product. That can never end well.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Honestly at this point, I think it was, for a good number of people. As much as I may disagree with @beaker politically, he’s made a solid point. Too many weak fools vote with their heart, and based off of what they see on the teeeveeee (what their favorite celebrities opine over). I really hope a lot of people just realize their feels are what crushed America’s economy. I really hope they suffer from the upcoming recession the most. That way they will possibly understand the gravity of voting with their hearts. Their feels are officially beginning to ruin lives. This clusterflock that is coming is entirely relative to the complete dismantling of one presidents EOs via another presidents EOs for political theatre. It’s a domino effect of the government forcing something that could have more efficiently worked itself out over time, at the expense of their taxpayers. If y’all don’t remember, the last US recession fell in line with a global recession. Nothing new there. We didn’t hit record inflation and start a recession because some countries across some ponds had a few bad quarters. We did it because everyone in our own government got a little too happy with the printing machines. We spoon fed companies money for not producing a product. That can never end well.
I could write a few pages on this subject, but maybe the best summary to @stevena198301's comment is a sincere "Well Said".

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I really hope a lot of people just realize their feels are what crushed America’s economy. I really hope they suffer from the upcoming recession the most.

Based on the premise of the OP making this thread, it is clear that they don't get it.

The root cause of the inflation is printing money from whole cloth and the shutdowns. The blame republicans deserve is for not telling the democrats to shut up and to get back to work. We sacrificed our youth for the sake of the elderly and infirm. It's always when Republicans don't say "no" to democrats that the country suffers.

Latest posts