Gun Charges Against Mark McCloskey is Dropped

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Dec 11, 2020.

1. DComeaux

DComeaux Elite Refuge Member

George Soros in a rather large thorn in the side of this country.

The man who had charges brought against him by an out of control and activist local law enforcement, was vindicated Thursday when a higher judge smacked them all down.

One court watcher reacted to the news and wrote, “#StLouis ethically challenged Circuit Attorney #KimGardner dismissed from McCloskey case by judge after she used the case for fundraising. Gardner was first elected because of massive financial support from George Soros.”

St. Louis Judge Removes Soros-Funded Prosecutor Kim Gardner From Political Hack Job Against McCloskey's

“St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner has been dismissed as the prosecutor in the case against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, according to court records.

The McCloskeys had previously filed a motion to remove Gardner and her office from the case, citing fundraising emails Gardner sent during her re-election campaign that mentioned the McCloskeys.

In those emails, Gardner mentioned the criticisms of her office made by President Donald Trump and Governor Mike Parson, saying they were “fighting for the two who pointed guns at citizens during the Black Lives Matter protests.”

The McCloskeys were indicted on one count each of unlawful use of a weapon for pointing guns at protestors June 28 when a crowd marched down Portland Place, a private street in the Central West End, on their way to demonstrate against St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson.”

https://djhjmedia.com/kari/gun-char...vKU-zpTjh--esf60ICkxx2ouh3ckR7uP49-BXs25WQStM

Bear likes this.
  2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

She can drop it now because she was re-elected. Used her 15 minutes of fame to fundraise off of. Got her free PR and made her constituents happy by putting it to two rich pasty white crackers.....

Bear and Bclick like this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Sniff...sniff...this smells like tyranny.

IMO

4. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

I can't taste or smell anything. :eek: :l

yellowlab03 likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Youse gots the Covids.

6. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

You should drive up to Idaho and cough all over our resident window lickers property.

YL03

7. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Everyone I know has covid it seems....including members of my immediate family. Everyone is good.

Apparently I can't catch this crap or I've already had it.

I have now had nearly a dozen close contact exposures.....and I can't get a positive test to get a Federal Benefit day off to save my arse. And right now would be a good time with the full moon behind us and the weather starting to turn.

The guy who administered my test yesterday looked horrified when I said, "don't come back out here without a positive".

Maybe I should start wearing a damn mask. :l :l

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    yellowlab03 and Bear like this.
  8. feetdown71

feetdown71 Senior Refuge Member

^^^^^^^^^ I watched it ALL!!!! Dude even tried bribing said guy for a POSITIVE test!!!!:yes:sp:yes

9. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

For forks sake....someone IN THE SAME TRUCK as me had just come back positive....how hard can this be? :l