Have you seen this?

Mean Gene

Reaction score

CA Birdman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It is a pipe dream. Put it in the meth pipe/crack pipe and smoke it with some blunts become you are living in a fantasy world if you think trucks are going to be battery powered by 2027. What, oh please fire lay down for 6 hours so I can go charge my fire truck. For crews coming from So Cal going to Shasta, hit Grapevine, stop for 6 hours, get to Sac stop for 6 hours get to Shasta, stop for 6 hours,

No biggie only another 5,000 acres burned and 100 structures burned while waiting for crews. complete idiots.

For ports it won't be a big deal as in next decade, my bet is half the freight coming into CA ports will be rerouted to other ports and not come through CA.

Wood-Dro

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's all part of the New World Order's plan to reduce the population...

Letumwork

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
No more 2000 GPM pumpers fellas. It's back to horse drawn carriages and bucket brigades. I wonder who has the authority to veto or overrule CARB when their board approves these regulations? Newsom? The other Clowns in Sacramento? Dementia Joe?

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Today's reality is that no matter what the EV's functional purpose may be, it sure looks like paralyzing vehicles dependent upon availability of electricity is a piece of cake. How much history need to be in place to demonstrate that EVs can easily be catastrophically vulnerable. How about this day's (9/22/2022) events. On the one hand we set crooks free to the streets expecting that they will be good now and never take advantage of nefarious stuff again. :doh

JRS

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Didn’t Batman battle a group like this in one of those movies?

Tommyo

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not to be outdone, Newsom will promote equity for tranny firefighters

Latest posts