Heading up

Empty Skies

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good luck!! I'll be staying put helping the wife as she recovers from covid.

Ultimag

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Keep the barrel warm and the powder dry
Have fun ,made thee trip many many times over the last 40 +yrs will make it again soon

Marc W.

Reaction score
Hey Duck, I hope you have a great trip. Had a blast with you a few years ago. Glad to see your still at it. I hope to return there next fall. Give ‘em hell!

duck central

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey Marc.
its awesome to hear from you. Im heading out soon for the same area as you know . Man I wish we could have hunted more together. They cut off parts of both feet but I can still get it done. YOUR A EXCELLENT SHOOTER!!!!!!! ALWAYS A SPOT FOR YOU IN MY SPREAD...
I think I still have your number so lets try and plan dates to hunt next year . Ive got places for you and anyone you bring.
I just found your number!!!!!
I'll shoot you a text...

duck central

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Just got unloaded and settled in. Already have a spot that has 1500-2000 Cranes on it. This is going to be a GREAT trip!!!!! 1 coyote has already been sent to heaven. Im trying to beat last years totally of 28. LOL
I don't think tomorrow I'll hunt other than maybe upland birds and yotes in the morning. Lots of miles again tomorrow scouting and talking with old friends.

Aaron

Reaction score
Can Americans hunt coyotes in Canada? Always wondered, never really looked into. thanks!

Snowtower

Reaction score
ONLY residents can hunt coyotes legally.
Residents that want to keep the fur need to have a trapper license to do so.

Latest posts