Hello CA hunters!

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by Chase'Em, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Chase'Em

Chase'Em New Member

Hello everyone! I wanted to pop in to introduce myself. After lurking the forum for a few seasons, I decided it’s time to join in the conversation. I’m originally from the central coast, and I’ve been casually duck hunting in northern California for a few years now, so I’d still consider myself to be a beginner waterfowler. However, my goal this season is to get out a lot more and really start to figure this thing out. My off season project was to deck out a double stroller to use as a decoy cart (photos attached). I haven’t had a chance to take it out yet, so if you have any feedback, I’d love to hear it.

I’m in the north bay area, and I typically hunt either Yolo or Grizzly, so if you see me running around with my stroller, feel free to say hello (if you see someone else running around with it, please let me know which direction they were heading)!

I’m looking forward to the season, good luck to all you fellow CA duck hunters this weekend!

Attached Files:

Luigi Daniele likes this.
  2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Welcome aboard. Be seeing ya on the CA forum. :tu

3. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Turkey Hunters Forum Moderator

NorCal: specks,sprig,gobblers,blacktails.
    Glad you took the leap and joined us!

4. sdkidaho

sdkidaho Decoy, Gun Dog, Christian, Idaho, Montana/Wyoming Moderator

Welcome to the Refuge!