Tennessee Flyway Forum Sponsors

Hollywood

Discussion in 'Tennessee Flyway Forum' started by bluemarlin08, Feb 13, 2003.

1. bluemarlin08

bluemarlin08 Elite Refuge Member

Well, celebrities in our midst. Looks like RTJX and sxs and dukeofducks had a great closing day as witnessed by their picture this morning in the Nashville Tennessean. Autographs?

2. Stormworker

Stormworker Senior Refuge Member

Where is Molly Ann? She must be taking the picture. She is one of the greatest dogs on earth, just ask rtjrex, and I'll back up his statement. Maybe her hair was not right, Stormy does not like to have her photo taken if she does not look good. She has been hanging around our fearless leader too long.

3. iamcwc

iamcwc Senior Refuge Member

Great picture. You gentlemen don't look as old and worn out as you sound on this site;)

Scott

4. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    Good Morning,

Oh my, I really am blushing now! You need to understand something, Ole SxS is not old but he is wore out! Just ask him! SxS can't be contacted right now, he is out buying papers now for his son.

MollyAnn is by my side, as always, but the newspaper cut her off!
    The lawyers have been contacted this morning. She was quite tired after the day and was lying down trying to catch some zzzzz's. She is a lab, you know!

As for autographs, there will be a signing forthcoming. At least we have something to remember this WONDERFUL season with! You know, the 90 million ducks coming south and so forth.

Anyway, that was last year. Thank you for the noticing us and the comments!

rtjrex & MollyAnn......

5. iamcwc

iamcwc Senior Refuge Member

That explains it. A friend of mine suggested that maybe MollyAnn was taking the picture.

Scott

6. rtjrex & MollyAnn

Hi SxS,

As pertaining to your location on this board, I would like it to be known that the left and the left-left side of the Hilton are also taken. MollyAnn notice that, in print, it seemed to be open. She just wanted all concerned to know that the spots are and were filled and have been for sometime now.

Just a note of clarification..

rtjrex & MollyAnn......

7. old_sxs

old_sxs Moderator Tennessee Forum Moderator

For many years, it has been a given that the left corner on the Hilton is yours and MollyAnns......With that dog hole, a moose with a 60" rack, could pass through with ease....I also know that you enjoy ( being left-handed ) and shooting a 8 Ga. 3 1/2" BPS....Now, my sxs is a much more polite gun Off the right corner.....Boy, we have had some interesting hunters between the corners, over the years !!!!!

Bluemarlin....Having my son along that day, made it the best close- out ever for me...I hope I have many more to spend with him, and my friends like yourself and Rex....Oh. by the way...The paper got his name wrong...My son's name is Tyler not Taylor...

8. rtjrex & MollyAnn

I hate to say it, but if you had ever shot a left handed gun, you would know that it throws shells out to the left - not the right.

Besides, this stupid BPS thing throws them out the bottom. I have to hold it sideways to aggravate the knucklehead beside me. MollyAnn asked me to stop using the left handed 870 because it was dropping empties on her head.

Also, I think an automatic door opener will be installed on the dog hole next year.

rtjrex & MollyAnn......

9. gravel

gravel Elite Refuge Member

Nashville, TN or in the swamps of West Tennessee,
    You mean the OH Hilton is still floatin after all these years. I think I spent some time in that thing about 10-20 years ago.

Congratz on the last day. Rex will you play santa at my next christmas party. Seen a bit of gray in them whiskers.:l

10. rtjrex & MollyAnn

Play! - Heck, I am Santa! Give me your email address and I will send you a photo of Santa with ducks! Ask Stormworker.

rtjrex & MollyAnn........

As for the old Hilton, It's like an old Holiday Inn, they just keep on keeping on! We set it in the bottoms with a crane a few years ago!