How are things looking in Canada?

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Uncle Fuzzy, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Curt Gibson

Curt Gibson Senior Refuge Member

Suppose to be heading up there the second to last week of September? Hoping it can happen or it's going to be a 2022 Canada trip !!!

2. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

Yep, I hate shooting those fresh birds....I hate shooting 63 ducks and geese in the morning on a solo hunt, and still make it to work before 10 am. I hate catching all those fish. I can't stand not having to worry about healthcare. Our provincial govt is conservative. I hate buying guns with no waiting period and having them shipped right to my house. It sucks to be me.

3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

After getting my second moderna vaccine I have a strange inkling to change from Linux back to windows.. vaccine is fine. I start giving shots next week.

Missy Skeeter and 10ga.crazy like this.
  4. 10ga.crazy

10ga.crazy Senior Refuge Member

We've had Canadas steadily arriving the past 10 days and I just heard from a friend that snows are starting to appear in southern alberta already. It's looking like an early spring this year! Should be into them hot and heavy by the time my next upcoming rotation at turnaround is through. Heading home this friday after completing the first one. Hopefully I can still get in a bit of rainbow and brook trout fishing on my days off before the ice is too unsafe to venture forth.

5. 10ga.crazy

10ga.crazy Senior Refuge Member

Thats bad wanting to switch to windows! Now I really don't trust the vaccine!