How Low can Joe make it go?

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
By far the best the FJB is doing, in 6 months buying back in could be another once in a life time opportunity.
That may be the most asinine thing you have ever posted.

It actually made my brain hurt.

You are actually saying that the opportunity to buy other people's broken dreams and businesses for a song is "by far the best thing Biden is doing"?

I am done for tonight. That was so stupid that it is beneath me to answer.

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Retire anyway.....you don't spend near as much money as you think you will.

Fork these goofs......don't let these idiots stand in the way of your plans.

There will always be morons....you have one life here. :tu
After 20 years of retirement I see you're right but it took a plan of not owing anyone !
This costly inflation has put a kink in some plans but with reservation and common-sense all is well .
Can't wait to get that retarded old man out of office ! I can see the light but it's going to be dem for awhile , I think !

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That may be the most asinine thing you have ever posted.

It actually made my brain hurt.

You are actually saying that the opportunity to buy other people's broken dreams and businesses for a song is "by far the best thing Biden is doing"?

I am done for tonight. That was so stupid that it is beneath me to answer.
There was no question dude :) :l:l:l:l:l:l:l:l

Yep best thing he has done.

Here is a question for you though.

What is the best thing FJB has done?

Happy First Timer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There was no question dude :) :l:l:l:l:l:l:l:l

Yep best thing he has done.

Here is a question for you though.

What is the best thing FJB has done?
I’ll go first, he has exposed the democrats for what they are to every American who really didn’t pay much attention to politics. Now they see the stupidity of their policies in every direction and has been the best recruitment coordinator the Republicans have ever had. He is even turning the hispanic voting block red. So in my opinion that is the best thing FJB has done.

Goosekiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Get ready for tax increases to come as the market goes down. State's, counties, and municipalities will have to raise taxes or cut services due to market losses. Public pension plans are tied to the market and when the market goes south, taxpayers get to pay the bill. Biden and his policies will make you pay whether in the market or not .

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Another day of loss .42%.
Just watched an interview with financial analyst Charles Payne, I don't even want to repeat what he said, but in a nutshell,,,,,BAD.
Let's go Brandon

Feathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My old man who has voted conservative his entire life voted for Biden and voted Conservative for the rest of the ticket. Trust me I remind him regularly how dumb that was. He voted on feelings instead of logic cause he didn’t like trump. I don’t like trump either but I vote based on what’s best for our country. When Biden got elected I told him to get all his money out of the market because his 401k was gonna crash due to Brandon’s policies. He didn’t listen. Just last week he told me his 401k crashed and is down well in to the six figures and he is retiring in January. I had to remind him who he voted for. Fortunately all his stuff is paid off and he is selling a business in the seven figures so he won’t have to tap in to the 401k anytime soon and he’ll be fine. Anytime folks complain about their 401k, gas prices and the economy we must remind them this is what you get with Dems in power. Hopefully people remember the pain and vote accordingly. That may be the only silver lining of this mess this the left has got us in.

letmwurk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Another day of loss .42%.
Just watched an interview with financial analyst Charles Payne, I don't even want to repeat what he said, but in a nutshell,,,,,BAD.
Let's go Brandon
Just fyi, Charles Payne is a con artist. I would t trust a damn thing that guy said.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

I love it when you sound exactly like a bleeding heart liberal. LMAO

Oh poor them, my dad taught me to grab my boot straps, buckle up and just think.

Oh poor SSS he wasn’t smart enough to get out of the market when a demented old man was elected. :l:l:l:l:l:l:l