How to waste a court's time and resources

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Most animals are smarter than those idiot lawyers.
I like aquariums more than zoos in general but tbh I am not a fan of either really.
It’s funny and ironic though that I’m sure the same lawyers arguing about the elephants rights would be the same ones arguing for govt handouts guaranteed income etc etc.
They are hypocrites and idiots.
In other words to them the elephant getting the same treatment as people is a form of torture to the elephant.
Again this is New York

They gave us Schumer and Ocasio Cortez. They are a bunch of lunatics over there!!!!

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Causidicorum et iudiciotum antiqua lingua utebantur ut rubes eluderet.

Translate that from latin....ha!

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I will translate it haha, but I forgot I mean look at something like your dog.
I mean our lab is now blind, BUT happy,
yes the end is near but not yet. That dog was amazing. Amazing to see the blind dog so happy to get attention so unstoppable in the face of blindness.
It’s empowering.
I mean I’ve gone through 2 dogs now dying of old age as they do.
It’s extremely emotional. I think as hunters we have way more insight into how truly amazing animals are.
Maybe some nimrod in New York a city dwelling “scientist” or lawyers will be like wow these elephants are smarter than we thought but I doubt it’s a surprise to anyone who has hunted wild game and been humbled by Nature many a time.
As hunters we need to lead those who lack knowledge towards better understanding.
As an avid hunter and semi avid fisherman it’s obvious just how little you are in touch with Nature sometimes.
I think for people who have not hunted their perception is so far from reality.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Very easy to answer. “Happy” is over 40 and works at the Bronx Zoo. So that means if she’s person she would have filed State and Federal Income Tax returns. If she hasn’t arrest her immediately for tax evasion.
If it votes D its fine, Shatpton is still on the loose, just sayin

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bestiality rights next? What is it some say: "I don't want the Gov't to tell me what I can & cannot do in my bedroom?" :dohI understand that may be a stretch, but there ARE people (NAMBLA) that want Pedophilia (or whatever they call it now) legal!

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bestiality rights next? What is it some say: "I don't want the Gov't to tell me what I can & cannot do in my bedroom?" :dohI understand that may be a stretch, but there ARE people (NAMBLA) that want Pedophilia (or whatever they call it now) legal!
Remember that time Eric Cartman went online looking for companionship?
Ended up at NAMBLA meeting. Comedy gold.