How we know Biden won the election

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by JBM SteelSlinger, Dec 30, 2020.

1. JBM SteelSlinger

JBM SteelSlinger Senior Refuge Member

Republicans are now concerned about the National debthttps://wtmj.com/news/2020/12/18/senator-ron-johnson-blocks-1200-stimulus-checks-citing-national-debt-and-our-childrens-futures/

2. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

3. JBM SteelSlinger

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Hey @JBM SteelSlinger Why should the Federal Government be sending $2000 to people who have not lost one penny of income over the last year due to COVID-19 - let alone $600? What a crock!

If there is to be financial relief - it should only be going to those who’s income was impacted by State Government COVID-29 mandated shutdowns. Period. Would you agree?

5. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Regardless of the amount, ya wonder... how much is really spent on survival, how much goes for frivolous stuff, how much pays down debt, and (horrors) how much is saved/invested.

6. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I'm supposed to go crazy and run up a bill betting that the check is actually real.
    My wife says go for it.
    I'm not so sure...
    There are treble hooks in those checks.

WHUP ! Hen and yellowlab03 like this.
  7. Rogue Hunter

Rogue Hunter Elite Refuge Member

I'll put that check in the bank. I'll need it to offset the increase in inflationary this newly printed "paper" money creates.

fishmunkee and WoodieSC like this.
  8. JBM SteelSlinger

Yes I agree with you on some people not being harmed by Covid19 shutdown and not needing assistance. Take a look at some of these numbers https://www.cbpp.org/research/pover...vid-19-recessions-effects-on-food-housing-and

9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

At this point, I sure hope Biden won. If it were to be ruled that the states who violated their own constitutions by changing voting laws "in the name of helping one candidate (err... I mean, uhh, COVID, yeah, in the name of COVID), and that causes a default, Liberal heads across the country are gonna explode. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T VIOLATE A STATES CONSTITUTION TO GET DESIRED RESULTS?!?". As much as I'd like to see the meltdown, I don't want to see the civil unrest following it when folks start laughing at them and they go to shooting at politicians practicing baseball again. If Biden does get the nod, they will just go back to being the love-nectar guzzling cucks they are and maybe the next election won't be so tainted.

WHUP ! Hen and OneShotBandit like this.
  10. JBM SteelSlinger

The jist of this thread is about the hypocrisy of GOP when in control of government that debt doesn't mater .IMHO this thinking only changes when their control wanes