California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Howdy do.

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Rag Time Billy Peaches, Aug 15, 2019.

1. yellowlabhunter

yellowlabhunter Elite Refuge Member

Welcome. In addition, you're far from old! I too hail from FF, but left many years when it was getting bad, over 20+ years.

2. Rag Time Billy Peaches

Rag Time Billy Peaches New Member

Boy ain't that the truth, you go over to the east side of town you better have Old Trusty with you. Been here 58 yrs, what a change.

yellowlabhunter likes this.
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Is that like the Watts section of Vacaville?

4. yellowlabhunter

yellowlabhunter Elite Refuge Member

Yes, born and raised there. Even my father went to Armijo High and born on Grizzly Island in 1923. So we (I) go way back...but that town my whole family moved all 8 kids. It's real bad...unfortunately they were Not proactive in the late 1980's and allowed Fairfield to get inundated with drugs, hookers, gangs and homeless. Too bad.

5. CA Hunter

CA Hunter Elite Refuge Member

58 and old already? I'm 57 now and feel young. You want to say in one year i'll be old as well? Holly crap!!!!I'm not ready for that news.

6. Rag Time Billy Peaches

Rag Time Billy Peaches New Member

Yep,, by this time next year you'll have Hemmeroids, Prostate drip, 3 teeth,
    2 inch nose hair, toe nails curled all the way under your toes and smell like
    gym floor mop. Happy birthday.

Gomer and Wareagle1 like this.
  7. Gomer

Gomer Elite Refuge Member

You just described Thekillerofmallard. He and his nephew, Dakillerofnada ussd to own Del Evan’s place back in the day.

8. thekillerofmallard

thekillerofmallard Elite Refuge Member

Dang GOMER is that why we haven't fished in a yr. Next time I'll clean up my prostate drip I promise.:no:no:no:no

Gomer likes this.
  9. Gomer

Gomer Elite Refuge Member

Haha! We haven’t fished in a year because he described me as well. I can’t hardly get out of bed now that I’ve hit 50!

10. Mort

Mort Elite Refuge Member

Did you ever notice that the older you get the more time you spend telling each other about your ailments. It doesn't do any good. But, I think secretly that we are hoping the other guy has somewhat worse ailments than we do ourselves so that we will think that maybe we are not aging too badly. The other thing I have noticed is they keep taking out body parts and I still keep on ticking. I guess we didn't need those parts to begin with.