Hung up Ohio Duck Hunting

bird junkie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This thread is inspiring considering my wife is determined to move to Granville. 37 season hunting California, Oregon and Washington have been incredible. This will be a tough move given up the pacific flyaway.

Think bow hunting trophy whitetails if your moving to Ohio no joke after hunting the pacific flyway you won’t want to get out of bed to hunt the east.

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This thread is inspiring considering my wife is determined to move to Granville. 37 season hunting California, Oregon and Washington have been incredible. This will be a tough move given up the pacific flyaway.
In times past, husbands and wives wouldn’t see each other for years at a time. I’d consider this option as someone who grew up in Ohio.

meb

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
OH is the Mecca of waterfowling when compared to western PA. LOL!

California Flyway

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I used to hunt ducks in Mecca, Ohio.

Wareagle1011

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is odd. People having the worst seen they have had here in Ohio, but yet I have had one of the bests in years.
I literally picked duck hunting back up after years and years and years because of the better numbers i seen throughout deer season. Must be a specific location thing. which im not gonna elaborate on anytime soon.