Hunter Biden's laptop inquiry

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
He could destroy the modern gop if he wanted which in a vaccum wouldnt be a bad thing.

Screenshot_20221122-162511_Brave.jpg

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pence is ahead of Cheney. :l

Trump and Desantis need to pow wow and figure things out for the good of the nation. The other 5 pissants can go away now. The 1% for Hogan need to be Ukranian conscripts

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No, he is not. His base is unshaken. That is what has driven the left into such a frenzy. Usually, the fake sexual misconduct stories are enough to destroy a Republican. They have thrown a 6 year fake investigation at him and found nothing. He has been audited every year since 1986 and they have found nothing. This has thrown the left into a meltdown. The only people abandoning ship are the RINOs that didn't like him anyway.

Even when he was turning the country around, a huge number of Republicans couldn't separate personality from results.

You do realize he accomplished more in 4 years than Reagan did in 8. Secured the southern border, Brokered the Abraham Accords. Cut taxes. Began the border wall, it was ready for assembly and fully funded. Biden halted the construction on his first day. Restored America's energy independence and we became a exporter for the first time in decades. Gas went from $4 a gallon to $1.75 in less than a year. Less than 2% inflation. Got rid of NAFTA(I have listened to people complain about NAFTA since the day Clinton signed it and Trump fixed it). Slapped tariffs on China. There had not been a bombing in 18 months in the Middle East until right after Biden won the election(our enemies knew Biden was weak).

Yet, Republicans are throwing him overboard because they don't like his tweets and personality. You listen to the media tell you what a jerk he is and you are doing their bidding. You should not care about his antics. You should care about his results. Teddy Roosevelt was very much like Trump and the opposition to him was very much the same as your opposition of Trump. Shallow and inane.

The media is skillful at this, you don't even realize you are a pawn. Problem is, I can't make you see the truth, you have to see it for yourself.
Gee whiz, you'd think he'd be President today were all that important! Again, you completely miss the strategic play. You're as emotional as the people who won't (and didn't) vote for him in 2020. Almost lib class in that way, the way you think. No house seat was taken back because Trump endorsed them, it was the middle people truly tired of ole Joe and the economy. They didn't vote for Trump in some proxy statement, they voted out the democrat.

Likely the same people that didn't vote Trump in 2020 and won't in 2024. That's because they are MODERATES or female suburban voters.

And BTW - you're a fool if you think Biden is running in 2024. And a bigger fool to think the majority of Conservatives are "all in" for Donald. Trump represents the biggest risk to a Red Presidency in 2024 and the fact that people are concerned if he loses the primary he will run as an Independent is proof of how dangerous he is to Conservatives.

But, hey, you're a fan boy making up lies about those that oppose your view and aren't rhino's or weak Conservatives. Nice going.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wonder what President Newsome will do? Could be a really interesting country after he gets done with it.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Gee whiz, you'd think he'd be President today were all that important! Again, you completely miss the strategic play. You're as emotional as the people who won't (and didn't) vote for him in 2020. Almost lib class in that way, the way you think. No house seat was taken back because Trump endorsed them, it was the middle people truly tired of ole Joe and the economy. They didn't vote for Trump in some proxy statement, they voted out the democrat.

Likely the same people that didn't vote Trump in 2020 and won't in 2024. That's because they are MODERATES or female suburban voters.

And BTW - you're a fool if you think Biden is running in 2024. And a bigger fool to think the majority of Conservatives are "all in" for Donald. Trump represents the biggest risk to a Red Presidency in 2024 and the fact that people are concerned if he loses the primary he will run as an Independent is proof of how dangerous he is to Conservatives.

But, hey, you're a fan boy making up lies about those that oppose your view and aren't rhino's or weak Conservatives. Nice going.
I think he would have been President if there had not been massive voter fraud. I am not going rehash that one with you now, they stole it, you know it.

I would not call myself a fanboy, I have plenty of criticism of Trump. I wish he would quit saying stupid things. But he is who he is and I prefer to have gasoline at $1.75 a gallon. I have the ability to separate personality from results.

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it probably wouldn't change much about where I live. :confused:

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I didn't think about his ability to get on the ballots. I wonder how early he would have to start. Since the Republicans have not nominated anyone, how can he be behind? I have no idea what the process is or restrictions are for getting on the ballot in all the states. With Democrats and Republicans being the ones in charge it is not surprising that it would almost be impossible to get on. They like this current racket they got going on.
Every state has their own rules for how to get on the ballot. Trump would have a very difficult time getting on ballots in 1/2 the states.