Hunter Biden's laptop inquiry

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Every state has their own rules for how to get on the ballot. Trump would have a very difficult time getting on ballots in 1/2 the states.
That is wishful thinking. He might not win, but he will get on the ballot if he wants to do so.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That is wishful thinking. He might not win, but he will get on the ballot if he wants to do so.
Just saying that he'd have a fight with both parties in a bunch of states to make the ballot that would make 2016 look like a cakewalk.

ETA. On second thought he'd have the support of every Democrat in republican states. Every Democrats wet dream to have him run independent.

Michael

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No, he is not. His base is unshaken. That is what has driven the left into such a frenzy. Usually, the fake sexual misconduct stories are enough to destroy a Republican. They have thrown a 6 year fake investigation at him and found nothing. He has been audited every year since 1986 and they have found nothing. This has thrown the left into a meltdown. The only people abandoning ship are the RINOs that didn't like him anyway.

Even when he was turning the country around, a huge number of Republicans couldn't separate personality from results.

You do realize he accomplished more in 4 years than Reagan did in 8. Secured the southern border, Brokered the Abraham Accords. Cut taxes. Began the border wall, it was ready for assembly and fully funded. Biden halted the construction on his first day. Restored America's energy independence and we became a exporter for the first time in decades. Gas went from $4 a gallon to $1.75 in less than a year. Less than 2% inflation. Got rid of NAFTA(I have listened to people complain about NAFTA since the day Clinton signed it and Trump fixed it). Slapped tariffs on China. There had not been a bombing in 18 months in the Middle East until right after Biden won the election(our enemies knew Biden was weak).

Yet, Republicans are throwing him overboard because they don't like his tweets and personality. You listen to the media tell you what a jerk he is and you are doing their bidding. You should not care about his antics. You should care about his results. Teddy Roosevelt was very much like Trump and the opposition to him was very much the same as your opposition of Trump. Shallow and inane.

The media is skillful at this, you don't even realize you are a pawn. Problem is, I can't make you see the truth, you have to see it for yourself.
Most of us here can agree on what you are saying, you don't need to sell it to us. But the rest of the votes we need to keep our party in power, he is not doing well in. Personality does matter. You have to sell your ideals to those that are not your "base". Frankly, he is horrible at that...and we need them.

I like Trumps's ideas, but I would hate to spend a weekend at hunt camp with him.

I believe people are ready for a "Trump like" candidate, but maybe with just a bit more decorum. Neither of us can like it, but it is where we are at now, you have to reach those that are on the fence and personality matters.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Most of us here can agree on what you are saying, you don't need to sell it to us. But the rest of the votes we need to keep our party in power, he is not doing well in. Personality does matter. You have to sell your ideals to those that are not your "base". Frankly, he is horrible at that...and we need them.

I like Trumps's ideas, but I would hate to spend a weekend at hunt camp with him.

I believe people are ready for a "Trump like" candidate, but maybe with just a bit more decorum. Neither of us can like it, but it is where we are at now, you have to reach those that are on the fence and personality matters.
Exactly. We already know the "base" in the red states are all in for him. Great! However in the electoral college system and purple states is where the win comes from. If you go down the "cheating path" and believe ballots in battlegrounds from the mid terms were tainted to get a dem elected by .07% that means in the Presidential cycle the more districts coming up genuinely Red means a lot more cheat ballots from the blue. The goal has to be making cheating not as important as actual voting. The Trump base can't overcome the cheat (see 2020 as proof).

There is no reason that Trump should have lost 2020 to Joe Biden based on his "accomplishments" however look at how many moderates and conservative women did not support reelection. Do I believe some swing states cheated in voting, sure. The lesson learned is to make doing so insurmountable with legitimate ballots. Don't believe he can get those, that ship sailed and Donald was the Captain.

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cheney and Hogan are RINOS. I don't think Pence has the fortitude to take on the swamp and buck the establishment.
I agree and don't get the impression he wants it. Feels like he is staying luke warm on the idea just to keep a shiz storm off his front porch at this point. :l

capefearflyfox

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Trump and Desantis need to pow wow and figure things out for the good of the nation. The other 5 pissants can go away now. The 1% for Hogan need to be Ukranian conscripts
You know full well that if Trump cannot dictate and do it his way, then no one would. He'll burn it all down in a classic fit of narcissism, utilizing Scorched Earth tactics. He really has turned into an a-hole of epic proportions. I don't disagree with a majority of his politics, just the ego, manner and narcissism that he employs to deliver it.

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You know full well that if Trump cannot dictate and do it his way, then no one would. He'll burn it all down in a classic fit of narcissism, utilizing Scorched Earth tactics. He really has turned into an a-hole of epic proportions. I don't disagree with a majority of his politics, just the ego, manner and narcissism that he employs to deliver it.
Did that happen in his first 4 years? We were warned it would. But it seems Biden is the one gaslighting (lib word of choice) WW3. LOL

HNTFSH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
2024 is about getting the far left out of office, period. The second concern is making sure a Republican Whitehouse doesn't create a Democrat Senate and House to block anything from getting changed and done.

I'd guess Joe is done, he'll be lucky to limp through until then. And along the way, he'll continue to demonstrate he's feeble and dangerous for America. :clap

There aren't many credible people that they can put as a 2024 Candidate. Heck, there wasn't in 2020 for God's sake (Joe and kamaltoe...lol!). Yet through votes, cheating, whatever, they won.

This has created an environment ripe to take back the Whitehouse as moderates, independents, and never-Trumpers don't buy the Liberal agenda.

The WORST thing we can do is put up the most polarizing, negative persona (in that voter blocks eyes) as the Republican nominee. Why in hell would we put up the guy that has the most baggage on earth? Love him or not. :doh

Scott and people like him do nothing but try to shame people into their way of thinking and chest pound 'merica but completely lose sight of the actual objective and how you get there. If Donald is the nominee I will 100% vote for him however there's millions that won't. Scott will tell you that if he's not the nominee, millions of Conservatives won't vote at all? lol...that's hardly a Patriot for the right. :scratch

That's the point. :tu