Hunting-fishing trip.

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Paradise Hunt Club, May 18, 2021.

1. Paradise Hunt Club

Paradise Hunt Club New Member

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to throw this out and give it a shot. My wife is wanting to take a trip down to Florida on my son's Fall break next school year (October). I was wanting to see if anyone down there would be interested in swapping out a outdoor adventure for a waterfowl hunt this coming season in Tennessee. The good thing as of now is we do not have a final destination set so anything that we might find our plans could be made around those. We're not looking for anything specific. Fishing, hog hunting, frog gigging, just about open to anything that we might could do in the outdoors while we're there. Looking for 2 maybe 3 days of something for the same in return. Anyone that might be interested feel free to message me anytime and we can swap information and details. Thanks.

2. Swampfoot

Swampfoot Senior Refuge Member

I'm not the person to host you but can share a good idea. October is usually good for fishing the mullet run. It is right up there with snow geese as far as a spectacle goes.

3. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

Yes...the fall mullet run is " a happening "..... Fishing is as good as it gets at that time.

What are the approx dates in October ? .... I usually go up to SE Michigan to kill ducks in October.....but I am flexible.