Hunting outfitter near cape coral

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Clint, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Clint

Clint Refuge Member

Hey ya'll
    I ve been informed by my wife that she and i are going to Florida this year in March so i'm thinking Gator, but the trip is going to be a future annual event. I'm looking for a reputable outfitter in the Cape Coral area, since she has family there. I get a "free pass" from the wife to go do a little hunting on this annual trip. I would like to do the gator thing first since i cant kill one here in Maryland, but next year maybe ducks, the following turkey, etc.... Or maybe fishing... Just looking for some good all around outfitter recommendations. Of course I have searched the internet a bit, but would like some first hand knowledge of the outfitter. A couple of things to consider: I WONT need lodging, I will need to rent a gun and purchase ammo on site (since flying with it is a pain in the ***), also help with obtaining licenses and a reputable taxidermy service, which can ship a mount to Maryland.
    THANKS FOR THE REPLIES IN ADVANCE!

2. Clint

Clint Refuge Member

Has anyone hunted with Towsend & sons their website says they are close to cape coral? Or Everglades Adventures they are near Lake O not far from cape coral?