Hydroxychloroquine...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Michael, Aug 5, 2020.

1. blacktail

blacktail Elite Refuge Member

Screw all that.
    I’m still losing sleep over the Kurds and Kids in cages at the border.
    Haven’t heard anything in months!

2. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, me too. Not a peep. Wonder why that is?

3. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member

Besides the political aspect, it's a medication that only cost a nickel to make plus drug companies were offering to donate it free. What sleazy hospital executive is going to allow that when they can make thousands buy putting people on ventilators. Never mind that 50-60% of people put on ventilators die, it's the money that counts.

widgeon, Michael, lugnut and 2 others like this.
  4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Once you drag the offenders into the light... they seem to slow their nefarious activities... odd how that works.

5. blacktail

blacktail Elite Refuge Member

So you’re saying the Kurds are all safe? Everyone (you’re included)was 100% positive they would be wiped out after we withdrew our 10 or 12 troops that were there advising.
    Covid must be keeping the kids safe from the internment camps Obam...I mean Trump set up.
    Stump, the sky has been falling close to 4 years. The view on my end still looks the same.
    On par with the Oregon Gov saying the only reason they are rioting in Portland is due to the presence of Trump storm troopers.
    People finally seeing through all the BS. Finally

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    OneShotBandit, lugnut and widgeon like this.
  6. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Yea. It's not because people on ventilators are in bad shape. It's because hospitals make more money from them. But healthcare doesn't need to be reformed, no sir.

Rogue Hunter, cast&blast and widgeon like this.
  7. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

First, it has to be available & legal for a physician to administer. Now, I just have one question for you.

Should you get Covid 19, what are you going to take?

OneShotBandit and widgeon like this.
  8. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Speculations abound! It seems like such a hoot when its okay for a person to make an unctuous choice to take tetrahydrocannabinol for some nebulous feelings issues, but as a potential cure for disease an option for treatment with hydroxychloroquine is cause for big debate.

9. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

It shouldn't be a big debate. But your cult leader said it works against (pretty much) every scientific study and now it is.

Hey, at least you guys realized drinking bleach and swallowing a UV light were not great ideas. So I will give you credit there.

THC is relatively harmless. HC is not. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safe...oroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

cast&blast likes this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Should there be an assumption this is an experiential personal judgement rather than based upon anecdotal evidence from others?

BTW... An FDA "caution" is just that. Sorta like a yellow light that most folks accelerate through. Ya thinking all street intersections ought to have spike strips pop up when a yellow light activates?

OneShotBandit likes this.