I’ll just leave this here

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
^^^^Looks tasty! Had my first batch of Allen's sweetcorn last night and it was delicious! Boy does it wreck my guts though and the poor toilet paid for it this morning...
I hear that. Last night was GBDHA corn roast and membership drive. I can't remember if I had 6 or 8 ears of corn, but today has been interesting for sure.

Banded1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1659466255743.jpeg

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m just glad the picture that was promised from someone never showed up.
I was nice enough to send @Jagwall his birthday present via a singular txt rather than the group. Birthdays are a special occasion after all. If you feel like you're missing out, I'll send the next good one your way.

SB2MAG

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Tucker definitely knows hunting season is getting close. He has been getting up early and is ready to go by 4:45. He has been watching hunting shows on YouTube more than usual and has been carrying around his toys more.

In June he could care less about the squirrels, rabbits and geese. Now he wants to chase them.

Days are getting shorter and nights are cooler. He knows.

SB2MAG

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey @SB2MAG, are you sure he isn't getting a whiff of the pheromones that @goosenazi is starting to give off again?

I don’t think so as I’m confident that Tucker’s sense of smell is so finite, he can smell goosenazi all the time even though he is on the other side of the county. When goosenazi drives over, Tucker always gives me a good five minute heads up. As goosenazi gets closer, Tucker will put his nose in the air and his ears will perk up then he will point at the garage and he wants to jump in the truck as he knows we’re going hunting.