Banded1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good times....:rolleyes:
1664284254927.jpeg

Banded1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Fortunately it was only 4 hours of mind numbing I had to go thru. I get the caution needed with asbestos but for what I do, lead is not a concern at all.

It was Eric that taught it but I can not stand that guy. The first 8 hour class I had to do, he started off saying that if he would get a commission for fines, he would just go out and seek lead or asbestos violations for a living. I immediately lost all respect for him at that moment and thank god he didn’t choose law enforcement as a career. He brought up the same implication twice at that class the other day. I was thankful that no one asked any questions that would have prolonged the class.
As far as I’m concerned the whole lead licensing is just a govt shakedown for license fees.

fishmunkee

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
DVS got fed but not that. Maybe next year or later this fall though. Come on up and shoot some grouse!

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
So this and the sausage soup is what you fed Van Smalderson on the grouse hunt??? Where can I sign up? Looks great
He knows of a place with some pretty good pizza and some very good oatmeal raisin cookies as well.

Latest posts