I got distracted helping my daughter...who won the debate?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 7, 2020.

1. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

If the talking heads say it was a draw, that means the Republican won. If they say the Democrat won, it was a draw. If they say the Republican won, the Democrat was caught in a motel with his mistress at the moment the debate was supposed to begin.

2. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Pence dominated that 90 minutes.

MeatDog717 and Bear like this.
  3. Vahunter

Vahunter Elite Refuge Member

Pence did a far better job. Harris told a whopper or two :l. Pence ducked one or two questions. Harris really looked bad not answering the court-packing question. Same with the green new deal, going back and forth on fracking
    If Trump hadn't been so bombastic in the first debate, the story would be how poorly old Joe and Kamala have done in the debates. They look bad on the economy, covid, foreign policy, the court, law and order, environmental issues.

WHUP ! Hen and OneShotBandit like this.
  4. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Don’t forget guys, Pence used to be a Conservative radio talk show host here in IN.

Vahunter likes this.
  5. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

After watching the first debate, I didn't watch this one. One news report I read said that it didn't change anyone's mind, so considering most polls have Biden in the lead, they called it a win for Biden. Not sure I agree with that logic, but hey, whatever the media says must be true.

6. Sunklands

Sunklands Elite Refuge Member

Pence stated he was pro life and I’m glad he came out and said it with pride. All the while, Kamala said she was pro choice but she’s troubled by the amount of lives that have been lost in this country, due to Covid. Ironic.

7. hunting1

hunting1 Elite Refuge Member

So many moments of outright comedy. Harris described Joe as a person that liked to lift others up :l As in when he tells someone "I don't work for you"? or "You ain't black"? :doh

WHUP ! Hen and OneShotBandit like this.
  8. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member

I study television from the perspective of a director. How they do it, the magic, is interesting to me. Reality TV falls apart when you view from that perspective and we are in a reality tv show seemingly.
    I watched Harris. Every time she got in a little trouble her eyes got beggy and she'd stare at the moderator. Signaling "help". She'd get it fast too.
    When Pence brought up Iraq her eyes got extra big and weren't begging they demanded "shut him up!". Mod was ahead of her and jumped in to shut up pence on Iraq.

Harris asserting "he has a plan" made me laugh hard.

9. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

I decided not to watch it. From the clips it seems like they both kept their gloves in. Did the topic of the mostly peaceful protests ever come up?

10. Feathers

Feathers Senior Refuge Member

On several occasions the moderator would ask pence a question then cut him off before he could even answer. And anytime he was on a role she cut him off. I hope the American people are smart enough too see through the incredibly bias media we have these days. It’s pathetic.

Pence is very presidential. If Donald had a bit more of that he’d crush Biden in a debate. I think pence did great when he was allowed to actually share his thoughts before getting cut off.