I got distracted helping my daughter...who won the debate?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

She did fine. So did Pence.

2. Ruination

No you.

3. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

Agreed Ruin. Regardless of her politics, she is a formidable opponent, which is why I thought it so disingenuous of the media to portray her as the "victim" today.:confused:

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Wasn't she once a prosecuting attorney? I couldn't tell from last night because Pence had her mostly on the defense.

5. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

As far as I am concerned we had another biased moderator and a biased list of questions and talking points. I think the moderator should not only have a responsibility to moderate and give both candidates a fair and equal list of questions and talking points but also call anyone out caught lying or saying something that contradicts their known position. Further the moderator should dig into any candidate who refuses a question. How do we ever get a fair and impartial moderator and a fair list of topics to discuss. My bet is both biden and Harris had access to the topics in advance despite the disclaim by the moderators. The dems have a history of this and the mainstream press supports them and sees no wrong with anything they do even when caught red handed.

The only debate I would recommend trump or Biden participate in would be an on person open debate without a moderator with a mandate each candidate have a prescribed time to talk about accomplishments as we well as issues with other candidate first uninturrpted then take the gloves for the remainder of a unplanned debate and just let them go at it.

6. Ruination

If you didn't know the topics in advance you shouldn't be running for president. I didn't see much bias one way or the other and they had about equal time spoken. What you are suggesting is the moderator joins the debate and I am not sure how that makes any sense. If the phrasing of the question already puts you in a precarious position maybe it's time to re-examine your position.

7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

From my POV, Harris presented style and nuance. Pence focused upon display of executive acumen. For sure one demonstrated presidential potential while the other appeared rooted in BS.

8. Shot Caller

Shot Caller Senior Refuge Member

First time Kamala has been rode that hard, without penetration

KENNEDY63 likes this.
  9. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

I figured you would think neither of the moderators were biased and the questions were geared one way for the most part. both Trump and Biden were debating their counterpart and also the moderator. I bet you bought into all the lies out of Biden and Harris's mouth as well despite having them on record saying one thing then lying to the American public and the moderator, press and folks like you stand back and drink the Koolaid.

10. Ruination

I'm going to need an example of the moderator bias.