I guess the US is getting tired of trying to polish this turd.

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
"Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas, including in schools and hospitals, as they repelled the Russian invasion that began in February, Amnesty International said today.

Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure."

By design as it helps fuel the propaganda. They aren't going to set up an operating base in a farm field. Dead cows and wheat do not pull heartstrings.

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas, including in schools and hospitals, as they repelled the Russian invasion that began in February, Amnesty International said today.

Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure."

By design as it helps fuel the propaganda. They aren't going to set up an operating base in a farm field. Dead cows and wheat do not pull heartstrings.

Oh don't worry , Biden will send enough money to rebuild all that's lost ! Don't you know , the Dems will raise Taxes to pay for it ?
The Greatest employment in this country , in the last 2 years has been , operating money printing -presses !

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I would think y'all would quit rooting for Putin to win and just sit back and let it play out.

In spite of constant,dire predictions; WE ARE NOT AT WAR IN THE UKRAINE. WE WILL NOT SEND TROOPS. After all this time, I would stop to realize every prediction made has been wrong. While the odds are in Russia's favor, it is still not a given outcome.

Meanwhile, I find it disturbing that Putin has so many cheerleaders in America.

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I would think y'all would quit rooting for Putin to win and just sit back and let it play out.

In spite of constant,dire predictions; WE ARE NOT AT WAR IN THE UKRAINE. WE WILL NOT SEND TROOPS. After all this time, I would stop to realize every prediction made has been wrong. While the odds are in Russia's favor, it is still not a given outcome.

Kind of makes one wonder if this wasn't the plan ? Putin's war to exhaust our resources and China's end-around to weaken our economy !
I'll be Damned if it's not working ? I will hope , we start pumping again to replenish what Biden gave away to China before it's to late !
We are going to need it , to lube the printing presses before long !

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Kind of makes one wonder if this wasn't the plan ? Putin's war to exhaust our resources and China's end-around to weaken our economy !
I'll be Damned if it's not working ? I will hope , we start pumping again to replenish what Biden gave away to China before it's to late !
We are going to need it , to lube the printing presses before long !
No.

Putin has long held that Ukraine was traditionally Russian and he wants it back.

He has invaded it before. Because he feels entitled to it. Took the Crimea.

Y'all are creating a intricate equation for a simple problem.

Psychopath + Expansionist plans= invasion.

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score

Part of the problem is peoples hasty generalization that a lack of support for this war translates into support for putin. Major fallacy in logic. If people with bumper stickers for ukraine were such humanitarians, why are they so silent on pedophilia in america and a thriving slave trade in a post US destabilized libya. Wild. Maybe im a cynic, or just old fashioned, but i dont care. Especially being that the area has massive amounts of history much of which involves our meddling for economic growth more so than democratic diplomacy. I care about inflation, illegal immigration, getting people to work, making incentives for them to do so. Bleeding hearts replaced testicular fortitude and logical thought in our country, and its downright shameful.

Rewind to 93, when Ukraine had a ton of leverage being that in essentially inherited a world class arsenal of nuclear capability....
They declawed themselves due to:
-threats of hitting massive US sanctions and a being in poor standing with nato
-big brother neighbor russia aggression (without nato support)
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.
Talk about US/Nato dropping the ball on some obvious foreshadowing for a perfect scenario of Russian aggression.

US, Russia, Ukraine, and the uk then signed an agreement in regards to security promises in exchange for denuclearization. Which obious was nothing more than some symbolic piece of paper. We didnt commit to them then, and we are having to now, and justifying it through stupidity.

Context, it matters.

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Who is Elensky, how can anyone take this seriously if you cannot pronounce or spell a guys name correctly.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Part of the problem is peoples hasty generalization that a lack of support for this war translates into support for putin. Major fallacy in logic. If people with bumper stickers for ukraine were such humanitarians, why are they so silent on pedophilia in america and a thriving slave trade in a post US destabilized libya. Wild. Maybe im a cynic, or just old fashioned, but i dont care. Especially being that the area has massive amounts of history much of which involves our meddling for economic growth more so than democratic diplomacy. I care about inflation, illegal immigration, getting people to work, making incentives for them to do so. Bleeding hearts replaced testicular fortitude and logical thought in our country, and its downright shameful.

Rewind to 93, when Ukraine had a ton of leverage being that in essentially inherited a world class arsenal of nuclear capability....
They declawed themselves due to:
-threats of hitting massive US sanctions and a being in poor standing with nato
-big brother neighbor russia aggression (without nato support)
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.
Talk about US/Nato dropping the ball on some obvious foreshadowing for a perfect scenario of Russian aggression.

US, Russia, Ukraine, and the uk then signed an agreement in regards to security promises in exchange for denuclearization. Which obious was nothing more than some symbolic piece of paper. We didnt commit to them then, and we are having to now, and justifying it through stupidity.

Context, it matters.
I understand that we disarmed them in exchange for a promise of protection.

That is why we keep our word.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score