I guess the US is getting tired of trying to polish this turd.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Zelensky banned the letter Z.

Not kidding.

Your point is what? The letter Z is the letter that is painted on Russian Vehicles and is a symbol of support for Russia. Are you saying if we were at war with Germany and someone started painting swastikas everywhere, you would be okay with that?

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My name is Blake. I dont really care for uber liberals bc of the way they wage war on the constitution... im not about to ask people to start calling me Bake though.

Fully support peoples right o do whatever they want sexually, no skin off my back. I dont like how the triangle is plastered everywhere though ... i still eat pizza by the slice.

Zelensky was also an actor prior to being a politician, and it shows in his news reels. His career as a politician is less than 4 years old (poor semantics as i hate career politicians). His close political ties prior to even being political are Justin Treduea and klaus schwab. wowzer. Talk about some Western elitist ties. Where theres smoke, often theres fire.

I cant in recent history recollect a leader of a nation who is knee deep in being "invaded" yet feels compelled to take the time to do a feature article with his wife in vogue magazine. This is a war of PR, media, and economic ties, many of which are corrupt, and to the east it is a totally different war. I am in no way cheerleading putin, but to assume we are there giving aid out of kindness is comical, and to assume our gov truly cares about these people like it tries to portray, is crazy. Vietnam was over 50 years ago... thats really not that long ago... the media machine is just a lot stronger and it shows. The real losers are the people one both sides of the conflict being displaced and brainwashed into this being noble. Closer to home, the economic affects on us as well as the brainwashing on this conflict rather than some logical accountability based on genuine emotion and not greed.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My name is Blake. I dont really care for uber liberals bc of the way they wage war on the constitution... im not about to ask people to start calling me Bake though.

Fully support peoples right o do whatever they want sexually, no skin off my back. I dont like how the triangle is plastered everywhere though ... i still eat pizza by the slice.

Zelensky was also an actor prior to being a politician, and it shows in his news reels. His career as a politician is less than 4 years old (poor semantics as i hate career politicians). His close political ties prior to even being political are Justin Treduea and klaus schwab. wowzer. Talk about some Western elitist ties. Where theres smoke, often theres fire.

I cant in recent history recollect a leader of a nation who is knee deep in being "invaded" yet feels compelled to take the time to do a feature article with his wife in vogue magazine. This is a war of PR, media, and economic ties, many of which are corrupt, and to the east it is a totally different war. I am in no way cheerleading putin, but to assume we are there giving aid out of kindness is comical, and to assume our gov truly cares about these people like it tries to portray, is crazy. Vietnam was over 50 years ago... thats really not that long ago... the media machine is just a lot stronger and it shows. The real losers are the people one both sides of the conflict being displaced and brainwashed into this being noble. Closer to home, the economic affects on us as well as the brainwashing on this conflict rather than some logical accountability based on genuine emotion and not greed.
Of course it is a PR war. It is a propaganda war. It is a economic war. It is all those things. Just like every war ever fought.

Zelensky needs money and weapons to stand up to a enemy 28 times his size. I imagine he would go on Stephen Colbert if he thought it would garner support.

So far, he is doing pretty good. Considering.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas, including in schools and hospitals, as they repelled the Russian invasion that began in February, Amnesty International said today.

Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure."

By design as it helps fuel the propaganda. They aren't going to set up an operating base in a farm field. Dead cows and wheat do not pull heartstrings.
I don't get this. Putin and his forces have bombed plenty of so called civilian only areas and devastated the areas so no matter where the Ukrainian forces have operating weapons or defenses it won't matter where Putin and his troops decide to bomb. haven't we heard of Russians rounding up folks and mass murdering them. they have proved that and if anyone thinks Putin or any other non nato force will only bomb where there are weapons is a pipe dream.

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
Of course it is a PR war. It is a propaganda war. It is a economic war. It is all those things. Just like every war ever fought.

Zelensky needs money and weapons to stand up to a enemy 28 times his size. I imagine he would go on Stephen Colbert if he thought it would garner support.

So far, he is doing pretty good. Considering.
I think it Zelensky needs more $$$, he and all oh the corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine, along with Biden, Lurch, and their sons should pay back all their dirty money they’ve been stealing for upwards of 15 years.

Damian Wiening

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score