I have Covid

Kornfed

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Had that crap back in January, knocked me on my butt for a couple weeks.
Worse thing for me was missing some prime time duck hunting. Not vaccinated.

Arrieta

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Covid? Oh No! Hopefully, you just hang in da "crib" and get stronger and stronger, kick'en some Industrial Chinese Flu arse...

Think of it a little like the battle for Chosin Reservoir where the U.S. Marines and the U.S. Army found themselves in a major clash with 120,000 Chinese soldiers committed to their destruction. Completely overwhelmed and theoretically doomed to destruction, the Americans held like hell and you will too. When they were completely surrounded, that just simplified "our problem of getting to these people and killing them," Col. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller said.

Then, "we" hold at Hungnam and destroy the place when we leave...

I have faith you will triumph over the Wuhan Flu! --and, without any Chinese xenophobia for all those pro-Brandon critics...

PS: Klaus (my GWP) and I don't have any sympathy for people who eat dogs... Nuke the Lychee Dog Meat Festival and Yulin, Guangxi, China for "Canis-genocide"

Last edited:

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dandy, I was also vaxxed and boosted and got Omicron. It was like a head cold. Light to moderate intensity. Lasted about a week.

Foiles_fan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Covid? Oh No! Hopefully, you just hang in da "crib" and get stronger and stronger, kick'en some Industrial Chinese Flu arse...

Think of it a little like the battle for Chosin Reservoir where the U.S. Marines and the U.S. Army found themselves in a major clash with 120,000 Chinese soldiers committed to their destruction. Completely overwhelmed and theoretically doomed to destruction, the Americans held like hell and you will too. When they were completely surrounded, that just simplified "our problem of getting to these people and killing them," Col. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller said.

Then, "we" hold at Hungnam and destroy the place when we leave...

I have faith you will triumph over the Wuhan Flu! --and, without any Chinese xenophobia for all those pro-Brandon critics...

PS: Klaus (my GWP) and I don't have any sympathy for people who eat dogs... Nuke the Lychee Dog Meat Festival and Yulin, Guangxi, China for "Canis-genocide"
Well that was weird.

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Basically it's like a minor head cold. More of a PITA the anything. Both vaccines and a booster. Guess I should go get some ivermectin. Right when the halibut bite is hot too. Merde.

Dandy
You got a head cold, that’s what you got.

hunt'ngreen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hope you get better Nate, got a couple of buddies who had it, one was in hospital, and the other is diagnosed as having some long-term lung damage.

oleww

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it. Our last hurricane flushed out all the covid, or the peoples patience with it anyway.

Only masks you see nowadays are at the VA, because it’s federal, and the occasional nervous people.

Hope you build up some immunities for it and this will be the last time. Good luck.

mikey

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Basically it's like a minor head cold. More of a PITA the anything. Both vaccines and a booster. Guess I should go get some ivermectin. Right when the halibut bite is hot too. Merde.

Dandy
sorry to here that

Jim Dandy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Just making polite conversation. Thanks for the well wishes.

Dandy