It looks like you are from Minnesota.

Minnesota Covid daily numbers from today, Monday, May 9, 2022:
Covid new cases: 2,661
Deaths: 4
How does that compare to 10 months ago?

icallemin

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good deal. Last time I checked, they were still requiring negative test along with app and vax record. Where we cross it's tough to get a test nearby in a short time period.
This has been done away with thankfully. I crossed 2x this spring, just gotta fill out the arrivecan before and you’re across in no time.

Bryan L

Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
I had a free weekend and with the border opening up without having to do a test before you go, I decided to take my wife up and show her where we stay and hunt. The border crossing was like days of old. A quick ride on the ferry and off load at the border patrol office. It was a quick look at the passports, another to see if I had fill out the "Arrive Canada" web link and away we went. Maybe 3 minutes max. I think I might do a couple more trips this summer to fish it was so easy. We had a great weekend and coming back was easier than going over.
View attachment 336627
Welcome to Canada

Pot Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
Last edited:

no harm-no fowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let's look at your 40% in the correct context.

Let's say your correct, and it is 40%. Please tell me what is 40% of less than 1% of the entire population. If my 9th grade math holds up, I pretty sure that it works out to less than .4% of the population. I personally like those odds. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

Of course if you fall into that .4%, it's not good for you. But your not going to stop death, no matter how hard you try.

Pot Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Sponsor
Reaction score
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good argument.
And roughly 99% of the folks who were not given the jab survived the virus (including myself).

I can rattle off names of numerous folks around here who have dealt with post jab health issues related to the heart, neurological, blood clotting issues, etc. who wish now that they had never gotten it.

You do what you want to do, but if my dog got three rabies "vaccines" in a year and still contracted rabies (and even worse, died from it!) I would be asking some questions.....

no harm-no fowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And roughly 99% of the folks who were not given the jab survived the virus (including myself).
That is in line with odds of getting Covid in the first place. +/- .5. My point was, Covid was blowen way out of proportion to it's actual effects. Like the old sang, "Don't let a potential perceived crisis go to waste, when you can use it to advance your political cause."

Don't get me wrong, it was a big deal if it was you, your loved one, or a friend who died. Otherwise, it was just a blip on the radar.

Feathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Covid was the biggest overreaction the world has ever seen.

Now we just wait to see how long governments keep Covid rules in place that aren’t doing anything such as proof of shots required to cross the border. With tyrant tredeau and brain dead brandon making the border decisions I have a feeling it will drag on a while.

The only people who want the shot requirement in place are selfish people who want to keep more competition out of Canada. It has nothing to do with stopping Covid. If it was really about stopping the spread they would have kept the test requirement and dropped the shot requirement.

KEN

Reaction score
Show me exactly where the information is that says 40% of Covid deaths are people that were vaccinated? Because I can't find it ANYWHERE.

From the CDC....
  • Fully vaccinated people with a vaccine breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
  • Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.

Last edited:

Latest posts