I went to Canada this weekend.

Feathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Show me exactly where the information is that says 40% of Covid deaths are people that were vaccinated? Because I can't find it ANYWHERE.

From the CDC....
  • Fully vaccinated people with a vaccine breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
  • Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
Google is your freind. You must not have searched very hard. Took me 10 seconds to find it. Here you go. And from a liberal biased news source even. Lots of other articles popped up too.

Of course the article goes on to say everyone should get boosted. Gotta keep pimping them shots.

KEN

Reaction score
Keep reading.....it also says this....

"In February, unvaccinated adults were 10 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared to vaccinated individuals and five times more likely to require hospitalization, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"Compared to fully vaccinated and boosted adults, unvaccinated people were about 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19 and seven times more likely to require hospitalization."

Too many people are not getting the booster. That is what is causing the problem for vaccinated people. They are no longer protected as they should be. Each new variant brings on a new disease.

But to each his own. I am Diabetic. Taking no chances. I also wear a mask inside stores. Like I said....To each his own.

Feathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Second paragraph.

‘In August of 2021, about 18.9% of COVID-19 deaths occurred among the vaccinated. Six months later, in February 2022, that proportional percent of deaths had increased to more than 40%.’

You asked a question and I answered it. If you want the shots great, I’ve said that from the beginning. Sounds like you probably should. If you don’t want the shots great.

If you decide not to get the shots you shouldn’t be shamed or have your freedoms of life limited. We should be long past that point by now. Like you said, ‘to each his own’. I wish that was how it was all along.

If you want to go to Canada not only do you need the shots but your young children do too. That’s f’in ridiculous based on what we know about childrens risk and the shots ability to stop the spread.

Time to end the stupid.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Keep reading.....it also says this....

"In February, unvaccinated adults were 10 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared to vaccinated individuals and five times more likely to require hospitalization, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"Compared to fully vaccinated and boosted adults, unvaccinated people were about 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19 and seven times more likely to require hospitalization."

Too many people are not getting the booster. That is what is causing the problem for vaccinated people. They are no longer protected as they should be. Each new variant brings on a new disease.

But to each his own. I am Diabetic. Taking no chances. I also wear a mask inside stores. Like I said....To each his own.
All of that is irrelevant. The risk for healthy folks from covid whether jabbed or not is low. MUCH lower than warranted considering the cost we are going to be paying socially and economically for years to come. We've sacrificed the young and healthy on the altar of the elderly and infirm. Our grandparents would have been embarrassed if they had done what we have to our youth.

KEN

Reaction score
All of that is irrelevant. The risk for healthy folks from covid whether jabbed or not is low. MUCH lower than warranted considering the cost we are going to be paying socially and economically for years to come. We've sacrificed the young and healthy on the altar of the elderly and infirm. Our grandparents would have been embarrassed if they had done what we have to our youth.
Sorry......totally not true. Done with this.

Lastflight

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more.

no harm-no fowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's amazing that there's people like Ken, who are that invested that much in the Covid scare. You would think that with all the information out there these today, there wouldn't be anyone out there still in the hysteria stage. They just can't admit that the threat is that low.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's amazing that there's people like Ken, who are that invested that much in the Covid scare. You would think that with all the information out there these today, there wouldn't be anyone out there still in the hysteria stage. They just can't admit that the threat is that low.
Fear is a powerful thing.

no harm-no fowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
So is ignorance !!! Have a wonderful day!!
Not sure what you mean. It's clear if one follows the science, that the probability of one getting Covid is very low, dying from it even lower. Much lower if your a child. The fear in the beginning was of the unknown, that is no longer the case. I guess there is a certain portion of the population, even if it's small, that have that reaction (The inability to think rationally about an issue that may or may not pose a threat to them.) to things and it's beyond their control. Not saying it's good or bad, just saying that it happens.