I went to Canada this weekend.

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
How did a dude enjoying a weekend in Canada with his wife turn into a vaccination debate pissn match? Shouldn’t the moderator’s moderate these threads and not derail them with personal opinions etc. I think its the reason they intervene when things go astray rather than fueling the fire. Just an observation not an opinion or stance on to be vaccinated or not be vaccinated which was NEVER the point of this thread.
Ironically a moderator was at the heart of the possum’ match for a good chunk of this thread!
Just say’n

Enjoy your next trip with your wife into Canada whoever it was that started this thread.
Ironically, this "pissn match" was kept going by a moderator for a good chunk of this thread! :l:fp

KEN

Reaction score
I guess Mods aren't entitled to their opinions if it doesn't agree with yours. And for your information as it says below, I can't moderate this forum. Someone else moderates this one.:fp:fp

Last edited:

Clark

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Headed from Vancouver to Calgary via the Rocky Mountaineer. Signed up in 2019 and have gotten shot down by Covid since. Now seems our chance.
Found out the ArriveCan app sucks. Wife and I each spent an hour trying to get signed up and I have no idea if we have properly jumped through their hoops. Only the US govt could do a worse job!

Lmbkiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ha I get it…….but it’s probably operator error. The app sucks cuz I’ve crossed enough the last yr or so too know they don’t really use it. But I bet your problems are mostly u

Clark

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ha I get it…….but it’s probably operator error. The app sucks cuz I’ve crossed enough the last yr or so too know they don’t really use it. But I bet your problems are mostly u
Usually are!

Latest posts