Illinois Boys! This is important!

carp

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks sdkidaho. No reps in my state so far are voting for it. I was surprised Russ Fulcher in Idaho is voting for it.

DanL

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Email sent. Luckily, our Representative is on the appropriate committees and is already strongly opposed to this nonsense.

Don’t these representatives realize this taxation act was written and pushed by the people who pay it? Some problems can only be solved by a slap upside the head, whether literal or virtual. Get on it, folks!

DanL

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ain’t gonna happen....
From your mouth to your representative’s ear. Bend his ear anyway; don’t take it for granted. It’s got 57 sponsors so far, all GOP. If they don’t see that hunters and fishermen pushed this tax through and still actually want it, they’ll throw it under the bus!

riverrat47

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I hope all of you that are against this bill who stated you contacted your representative are contacting your FEDERAL CONGRESSPERSON, NOT your state representative. I hate to say it, but way too often I've been on these sites and people don't seem to understand that contacting your state rep or senator about a federal issue is useless, and visa versa.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Just sent my rep a message as well. I wish I had known this before last week. I just voted for her last Tuesday in the primary. We’ll see if I hear anything back at all. May dictate my voting for her in November

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I hope all of you that are against this bill who stated you contacted your representative are contacting your FEDERAL CONGRESSPERSON, NOT your state representative. I hate to say it, but way too often I've been on these sites and people don't seem to understand that contacting your state rep or senator about a federal issue is useless, and visa versa.
Just wrote my federal lady. I know our state guy. Played sports against him in school. Bout ten miles from here

BowNaxe

Reaction score
Wrong crowd here, I'm sure... but if anyone wants to hear how PR act actually works, go watch Randy Newberg's video on it. Then email link to anyone you know that uses public land for any reason, not just hunting or fishing.

Every state benefits from PR Act.

BowNaxe

Reaction score
Repeal it. (And a bajillion other forms of taxation too). That'll leave more $$$ in my pocket (and yours) to donate to nonprofit conservation organizations that are not burdened by govt waste and fraud.
Doubt it... Government doesn't give tax money back. They just allocate it elsewhere.

Gene

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Being in California it is almost impossible to get any politician to listen to reason.
This should be able to get posted to sites like Facebook so everyone can see it!

Last edited:

WinDog

Reaction score
Repeal it. (And a bajillion other forms of taxation too). That'll leave more $$$ in my pocket (and yours) to donate to nonprofit conservation organizations that are not burdened by govt waste and fraud.
Do you know what the Pittman Robert’s Act is ???? If you are going to play we need to pay !!