Illinois is about to get REAL sporty

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The politicians are nuts. In our state they passed laws that prevent cops from pursuing criminals in cars, car thefts. Most of the time the criminals can steal a car and then do burn outs in front of cops and they can't do anything. Because of BLM the laws were lightened so much that most criminals are merely caught and released. That and our stupid governor still thinks we are in a covid emergency and the legislature has not (will not) reel him in. We also basically legalized all drug use. You can not be arrested for possession only selling. But Illinois is getting ready to up the ante on Jan 1.

The so-called SAFE-T Act would end cash bail and includes 12 non-detainable offences, second-degree murder, aggravated battery and arson without bail, as well as drug-induced homicide, kidnapping, burglary, robbery, intimidation, aggravated DUI, aggravated fleeing and eluding, drug offences and threatening a public official.

All these crimes will become non-detainable offences after the act takes effect on January 1, meaning criminals will be charged with and released for these crimes without bail.
We used to have a cop attend our church. In our area he said they would lock up the same group of folks and crime would go down. Then they would get out, and crime in our area would go back up. Sometimes he would go to church and say things like "well we got one this week that reduce the crime for a good year." With the above law it is going to be catch and release, it is going to be a free for all.

A state wide Chicago. With the population density you have back there I would not want to be in that state with this law. Stay safe it will be real ugly before someone figures out they better change it.

WHUP ! Hen

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live 50 miles from Quincy, we can only hope they don’t cross the river and try that crap in Misery. I know very few that don’t CCW. West Central Illinois is very conservative, I can’t wait to see their reaction.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good luck.

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
Pray tell that all of their victims are Democrats. They deserve the net consequences of their votes.

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
I saw an interview yesterday, the law enforcement official said they can't even remove a trespasser from your house. I see people being buried in backyards in Illinois. Liberals have absolutely lost their freaking minds.
It sounds like someone could start a somewhat lucrative business providing maps to swamps and common dump areas. :doh
:cool:

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pray tell that all of their victims are Democrats. They deserve the net consequences of their votes.

"They deserve to die because they voted differently than me"

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They deserve to die because they voted for people that support this stuff and pass these laws. Not because they voted different. Big difference. Huge difference actually.

Yea you're right. That sounds so much better.

"They deserve to die because they voted for people who passed bad legislation."

I suppose you would refer to yourself as a Christian also?

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score