Illinois is about to get REAL sporty

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You have no idea of the mental state or physical condition of the victim at this point. Yet you make the determination to "punch him back". Stupid comment.

No, it's pretty obvious he decided to get revenge. It's also pretty obvious they have some history. IMO.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dude got what he deserved, gambled and lost!
Good on the shooter taking a thug off the streets!

Lol.

They are probably both thugs.

Now we just have one who kills people instead of punching them. What a win for society.

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, let's say they were both thugs. At least we won't have to worry about one of them anymore. WIN.

Blackduck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"They deserve to die because they voted differently than me"

As he should.

It's not even debatable. That was revenge for being sucker punched.

And I highly doubt that's where the altercation started.

Same type of dude that pulls a gun over road rage.

I agree. The shooter was almost out the door with his back to polo shirt guy and wasn’t being chased. He turned back around at the door - pulled out his handgun and then shot the polo shirt guy.

He wasn’t standing his ground. He wasn’t being chased. The polo shirt guy had his back to him when the shooter stepped back into the store and drew his gun.

Had it been a properly trained cc holder they’d have kept on walking. That’s how I was trained. Their was no more imminent threat. Maybe pull it out just in case - but he wasn’t being chased out the store by the white polo shirt guy.

I believe it’s one asshat killing another asshat.
I'm not quoting all of of the unintelligent things you said Ruin, but there were a lot in this thread. You can guess everything, while actually knowing nothing. Amazing.

Ever been sucker punched? I doubt it, or you wouldn't be surprised by this video.

I was. At a party. I wasn't carrying a gun, but I had a knife. Had a concussion. Hardly remember any of it, but hit from behind, broke my scalp, blood everywhere. I went down, got back up and chased the punk for a good distance, out of the house and across the lawn, with the blade drawn ready to kill before my friends tackled me. Ends up the guy hit me on a "dare" from a guy who didn't like my friend, who wasn't there. Bad blood between that guy and my friend, and their two "friends" played it out. It's a fight or flight response, animalistic survival instincts. Sometimes the flight response might get you out of reach before the fight response kicks in, especially if you're armed.

No where in there is there any:
No, it's pretty obvious he decided to get revenge. It's also pretty obvious they have some history. IMO.
There is no time for "deciding" when you're in shock. They have history? You are a liberal and literal idiot.

Pin, as I explained to Ruin, give this guy some leeway for the "shock" factor. You never know what it's like until you experience it.

Last edited:

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It happened in West Garfield Park. There is a better check that the gun the shooter had wasn’t registered and the shooter himself has a criminal record, than it was a registered gun and the guy has a cc permit.
Well this happened in Chicago as well:l

If you won’t lock em up, you’re asking for a purge to happen.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe the shooter is a law abiding cc holder for the reasons that you’ve stated.

If it turns out he is - only then does it gives us cc holders a bad name.

I don't know yet.

I'd like to hear audio.

I have watched it a lot....and there are two guys involved with the shooter. The undead guy definately has some words for the shooter as he leaves....and the dead guy is still running his mouth as well. The only thing that stopped a further physical altercation right then was the big guy who stepped in.

What if the parties knew each other and the two told the shooter, "you're dead tonight, and so is your wife and kids". Yeah, I know I'm making chit up.....but until you hear the audio (and there won't be any)....there is still some room to hold judgement.

Video alone tells about 75% of the story.

I'm still good for shooting violent people who attack those who are perceived to be weaker than they are. I always will be. If we can get rid of that really small segment of society we are good to go. I worked a 10 block public housing project for years....we could reduce violent crime by nearly 90% by locking up 5-10 people. It would have made my life a lot easier of someone would have just shot them.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm not quoting all of of the unintelligent things you said Ruin, but there were a lot in this thread. You can guess everything, while actually knowing nothing. Amazing.

Ever been sucker punched? I doubt it, or you wouldn't be surprised by this video.

I was. At a party. I wasn't carrying a gun, but I had a knife. Had a concussion. Hardly remember any of it, but hit from behind, broke my scalp, blood everywhere. I went down, got back up and chased the punk for a good distance, out of the house and across the lawn, with the blade drawn ready to kill before my friends tackled me. Ends up the guy hit me on a "dare" from a guy who didn't like my friend, who wasn't there. Bad blood between that guy and my friend, and their two "friends" played it out. It's a fight or flight response, animalistic survival instincts. Sometimes the flight response might get you out of reach before the fight response kicks in, especially if you're armed.

No where in there is there any:

There is no time for "deciding" when you're in shock. They have history? You are a liberal and literal idiot.

Pin, as I explained to Ruin, give this guy some leeway for the "shock" factor. You never know what it's like until you experience it.

What ever you say dude. Like I said, you got up and went after the guy.

You didn't leave the house then decide to stab the guy.

But good try trying to pass off your rage/drunkenness as "shock". You don't know what shock is.

I've been sucker punched, you know what I didn't do. I didn't pull my knife.

And you're not chasing anyone with a ****ing concussion. Don't give me that ********.

They have history...because I read the news article. You should try it.

I advise you to brush up on your gun laws so you don't end up doing 10-15 over some piece of trash. Or don't carry, doesn't sound like you have the temperament for it.

Last edited: