Illinois is about to get REAL sporty

lax

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What ever you say dude. Like I said, you got up and went after the guy.

You didn't leave the house then decide to stab the guy.

But good try trying to pass off your rage/drunkenness as "shock". You don't know what shock is.

I've been sucker punched, you know what I didn't do. I didn't pull my knife.

And you're not chasing anyone with a ****ing concussion. Don't give me that ********.

They have history...because I read the news article. You should try it.

I advise you to brush up on your gun laws so you don't end up doing 10-15 over some piece of trash. Or don't carry, doesn't sound like you have the temperament for it.
Come on now Ruin, nobody gets 10-15 these days unless they’re a white man with a history of parking tickets.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Come on now Ruin, nobody gets 10-15 these days unless they’re a white man with a history of parking tickets.

Of course. Which we all pretty much are. Lol.

Mcglockton Dreijka got 20 in Florida.

If someone here wants to end up like him, by all means.

riverrat47

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And you're not chasing anyone with a ****ing concussion. Don't give me that ********.
In 1975, my brother and I got jumped one evening by 5 guys. We were both hit in the head with a tire iron, resulting in concussions and numerous stitches. I didn't go down but my brother did, coming up fighting. Luckily, I ended up with the tire iron, smashing the windows out of their car as they drove away.
Both of us ended up in the emergency room, as well as three of the five attackers. Jack ended up with 20 some stitches on his forehead and scalp and I ended up with a dozen or so on side of my scalp.

Oh, BTW, those idiots drove to the hospital and made the mistake of having a stolen pistol in the car, which the police found and charged them for having. Unfortunately, even back then, they walked, despite the fact that there were several witnesses to the unprovoked attack.

Last edited:

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
In 1975, my brother and I got jumped one evening by 5 guys. We were both hit in the head with a tire iron, resulting in concussions and numerous stitches. I didn't go down but my brother did, coming up fighting. Luckily, I ended up with the tire iron, smashing the windows out of their car as they drove away.
Both of us ended up in the emergency room, as well as three of the five attackers. Jack ended up with 20 some stitches on his forehead and scalp and I ended up with a dozen or so on side of my scalp.

Oh, BTW, those idiots drove to the hospital and made the mistake of having a stolen pistol in the car, which the police found and charged them for having. Unfortunately, even back then, they walked, despite the fact that there were several witnesses to the unprovoked attack.

Okay. Fair. Let me rephrase that.

If you have a concussion causing memory loss, you aren't chasing anyone. You're most likely trying to figure out where you are.

Sounds like a fun experience, lucky you got the tire iron.

duckman54

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Those are the kind of reprobates that need to be removed from the gene
pool, permanently.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Always fun to hear real world experience debunk supposition and guestimation. Guess they didn't know they were messing with Irishman :l

DrakeStar

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Helps explain the Democratic unhinged way of controlling the population.

bird junkie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Okay. Fair. Let me rephrase that.

If you have a concussion causing memory loss, you aren't chasing anyone. You're most likely trying to figure out where you are.

Sounds like a fun experience, lucky you got the tire iron.
My son wrecked A dirt bike 10 min in a simulated moto got back up rode 20 more minutes he ended the day with a concussion. Pretty sure lots of football players have played with a concussion.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son wrecked A dirt bike 10 min in a simulated moto got back up rode 20 more minutes he ended the day with a concussion. Pretty sure lots of football players have played with a concussion.
I dunno they are (supposed to be) using "Concussion Protocal."