I'm told Kansas is Mecca for mallards. Guide suggestions?

yupitsnuge

Reaction score
Hey guys. We have a small crew that would love to get a "lifetime" hunt in next season so we're trying to lock down a location and dates. We're being told Kansas is the Mallard Mecca. Do you guys have a great guide suggestion? If we're going all the way out to Kansas we'd like to do it right with the right guide.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You're a lot late.
You're supposed to e-scout in September when we are ready and waiting to pounce . :l

kansascutter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. We have a small crew that would love to get a "lifetime" hunt in next season so we're trying to lock down a location and dates. We're being told Kansas is the Mallard Mecca. Do you guys have a great guide suggestion? If we're going all the way out to Kansas we'd like to do it right with the right guide.
Going to a statewide NR lottery next year. You and your crew will have to draw in.

Troller

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
No guide needed. Kind of like deer hunting in Iowa or pheasant hunting in South Dakota.

Ducks are everywhere and all Kansas people say yes to letting you hunt their ground. Never seen anything like it.

Naear

Reaction score
Guide = on X app??? I hear that's what the kids are glued to these days.
Good luck on your trip hope ya'll have a blast

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

There is a guy over there named Tuleman…..you’ll kill a lot of ducks but you will have to help with a parking lot survey! :yes

golden boy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I run internetbully outfitters. We kill a lot of ducks but I don’t take small groups. 10 guns minimum. My internet pics are piles, not mounds. If you ask stupid questions, I will call you out, might even talk about your mother. It’s what I do, kill ducks and control stupid people.

you’re welcome

marshmob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They really need to add a popcorn eating emoji for times like this