Internalized Racial Superiority For White People???

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Squaller, Aug 1, 2020.

1. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

I'm WAY PAST annoyed with the left telling me how I should frigging think. One World?..Meh, I'd rather be different!

2. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

As always, whatever the left wants....I'm a hard NO. Not open for discussion.

3. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Great response, excellent discussion.

Reform of social programs would be an excellent step, but it will come with a political price that I don't think anyone wants to pay. Children and single parenthood shouldn't be a financial incentive, particularly when a two-parent household is one of the three main keys to kids becoming more successful adults.

And that may actually be the key to the whole thing; we do know what the real issues are - media hype and "feelings" aside - but nobody wants to pay the price for being the person that says, "we have to do this, this and this...and it doesn't matter what everyone feels about it...we are going to solve it and get it done and over with". Also, there are people who have an incredibly vested interest in making sure that racism and issues of inequality are NEVER dealt with and overcome. Too much power, and too much money.

However, that suggests that it is even MORE the responsibility of individuals on all sides to make the breakthroughs, to have the difficult conversations, and to do what really needs to be done.

JP and Squaller like this.
  4. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Why is it complicated, I was raised you work hard, study hard, do the right things, don’t do evil things and love the lord you’re going to be alright. It has worked very well for me.

API, OneShotBandit and Bear like this.
  5. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

It works well for EVERYBODY.......to say otherwise is ridiculously stupid.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  6. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Some solid points being made from the reasonable side of both sides of the political fence... Some insane absurdity coming from the far left currently though.

It seems that their solutions would be analogous to having a dip in duck hunting and duck populations in part of the state... With the response being to drain the whole state of water, so that all areas are equally poor, while simultaneously causing all sorts of other environmental issues by removing the water. But now the duck hunting is equal everywhere.

JP, API and waterswatter like this.
  7. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Liberals have always been the party of intolerance, hate and violence.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

And don’t forget racism and homophobia.

Andrew Jackson Trail of Tears

Japanese Internment camps. FDR WW2

Selma riots. Democrat mayor...governor and president.

JFK’s refusal to let Sammy Davis Jr. attend White House get togethers because Sammy Davis was married to a white woman.

Bill Clinton signing the anti-gay marriage DOMA.

Then there’s Obama...he just hated America.

Etc...etc...etc.

JP, OneShotBandit, WHUP ! Hen and 2 others like this.
  9. Ravenanme

Ravenanme Elite Refuge Member

There's more to be said about those who handled those barriers and succeeded in life starting way back before and during the Civil War !
    These people of all races prospered during some difficult times but those who didn't have the backbone or audacity to break down those barriers were lift
    behind . This is all part of the evolution of modern times , moving up in society as one to follow , each nationality has had its turn working hard to better
    itself but there are still some who don't have the intestinal fortitude to succeed which is inherited in their genes ! This is compounded by our Governments
    willingness to hand it out for free .

waterswatter likes this.
  10. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

IMOO Electing B Hussein Obama was the WORST thing to have happened to America! He IS the reason we have all the racial unrest! I'm still AMAZED he was given 2 terms! :doh

WHUP ! Hen and Bear like this.