Introduction from WNY

Discussion in 'Member Intros, Announcements, Refuge Gang Events' started by edbentle, Apr 7, 2020.

1. edbentle

edbentle New Member

Hey guys. I have way more time right now because of the coronavirus shutdown so I've been looking more at this forum. I wanted to introduce myself here. I'm from western NY and I got into waterfowling a couple years ago and it's turned into a full on addiction. I convinced my father to get a new gundog last year when his old springer spaniels passed so I've also been doing all the training for the dog and that itself has been a blast. The advantage too is my dad is getting out hunting more than he ever has in the past. I've found the training so much fun that I've put a deposit on my own dog that I'll be picking up in May.

So far I haven't shot anything super rare. Mallards, woodies, and buffleheads mostly. Anyway I'm looking forward to joining the forum and learning more! Everyone stay safe out there.

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

From the other side of the continent... Welcome Aboard!

3. Luigi Daniele

Luigi Daniele Turkey Hunters Forum Moderator

NorCal: watching the specks and sprig work
    Welcome to the Fuge. :)

4. darkvibe

darkvibe Senior Refuge Member

Where in WNY? I am near Rochester.