IRS wants your picture ID, but for voting? Nope.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
This sounds bogus to me. Don't you think H&R block and TurboTax 3ill have some puchback on this.
We shall see how the IRS ID program continues to develop. IRS has set their direction. Currently, they are moving full steam ahead. Today, it's on the table. Whether it's pretty or ugly is irrelevant.

One line in the IRS link is telling... "Additional applications will transition to the new process over the next year".

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/new-on...ion-process-for-accessing-irs-self-help-tools

Swampfoot

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We shall see how the IRS ID program continues to develop. IRS has set their direction. Currently, they are moving full steam ahead. Today, it's on the table. Whether it's pretty or ugly is irrelevant.

One line in the IRS link is telling... "Additional applications will transition to the new process over the next year".

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/new-on...ion-process-for-accessing-irs-self-help-tools

Huh will be interesting. I've been an online type for convenience but this would make me go to paper if they want to push it.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Typical democrats. Obama had weaponized them and the banking system against conservative organizations when he was dictator and chief.

IMO

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The last time I visited Germany, I was able to fast track through using the biometric line at the airport. Thinking about it now, it wasn't a good choice.

They are everywhere here. You just dont see them.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
But...
I will most surely die if I unmask even for a minute for a selfie.
" Lord Fauci said".

ripline

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
the dems are okay for all ID's except for voting. covid 19 test results and ID, IRS id, drivers license, yet they go crazy if you want an ID to vote. we all know this isn't a voter suppression issue but a means to cheat.
Demonrats way of telling minorities and impoverished that they are too stupid ot too lazy to get an id to vote...