IRS wants your picture ID, but for voting? Nope.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just saw a pole where 50% of Democrats favor giving illegal immigrants the right to vote in U.S elections.

They also don't want voters showing a picture ID but you can't attend any Democrat party functions without showing an ID.

Thats their only play going forward. American hispanics are about to ditch the left in bulk after the Brandon debacle. Dont think that the low wage wing of the gop funded by the chamber of commerce/koch bro wont try to torpedo it though.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just saw a pole where 50% of Democrats favor giving illegal immigrants the right to vote in U.S elections.

They also don't want voters showing a picture ID but you can't attend any Democrat party functions without showing an ID.
I have very little confidence in the integrity of polls or anything the dems or the mainstream press have anything to do with it.

oleww

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well, who pays taxes? Mostly conservatives. Who do the Democrats want voting? Not taxpayers.
I’m thinking just tie the two together. File a tax return and vote at the same time.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let me zee your papers.
I must see your papers before you can proceed.

Zig-Zag-White-Single-Wide-2.jpg

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thats their only play going forward. American hispanics are about to ditch the left in bulk after the Brandon debacle. Dont think that the low wage wing of the gop funded by the chamber of commerce/koch bro wont try to torpedo it though.
Wouldn`t that be deliciously ironic if all the illegals ended up supporting the Republicans?

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wouldn`t that be deliciously ironic if all the illegals ended up supporting the Republicans?
Ole Teddy Kennedy wasnt expecting his party to be taken over by rich leftists and their crazy alphabet posse. The old Dem party died when they purged the blue dogs.