Is Coronavirus a game changer?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by API, Feb 13, 2020.

1. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

William Edwards Demming

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson and Bear like this.
  2. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Yeah, this is one of those little asterisks the profs put out there in the lectures in Econ..."outsourcing and international trade are more efficient and better for both countries..."...and then you get the, "as long as...." portion, which essentially means that it's a great model in a vacuum and assuming greed, avarice, war, etc. aren't factored in....

Rogue Hunter and API like this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...thanks. I couldn’t remember his name. :tu

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Is China developing this as an NBC weapon? An entire fleet could be disabled by this including aviation assets.

5. Rogue Hunter

Rogue Hunter Elite Refuge Member

I don't put anything past people who want to keep power, especially China. Heck, just look at our own "swamp".

Bear and JP like this.
  6. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

It's really a Zombie Apocalyps (sp)! Seriously IMO the Chinese aren't telling us/the World the whole story! Now to off my tinfoil hat! :D

7. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Every Zombie movie starts almost exactly like this scenario

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  8. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

IMO, Coronavirus is Ma Nature’s way of balancing out a parasitic population (barring it wasn’t an accidental WMD produced by China). An area festers, and antibiotics are applied. In this case, we are the infection.

Feel free to bash and call me an idiot. At some point, there will be too many humans, and balance will have to happen. Who knows what that threshold is or when it will happen. If so, it wouldn’t be the first mass die-off of our species, or any other species. Kinda like CWD in deer. Too many, in too close proximity. Sometimes things just have to balance out.

stump, DComeaux and JuvieCoot like this.
  9. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

heard on a talk show that we get the majority of our medicine and ingredient for medicine from China. imagine if this thing gets out of control in china and they are unable to keep up production and we are skeptical of importing any goods from China. there has been talk about strategic resources such as water, oil for energy, steel for defense, food, etc but I have never heard that we as a country is pretty dependent on China for our medical drugs.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Generic drugs yes we are. If India goes down we’re screwed.

Lots of people will die if generic antibiotics can’t be supplied. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow to get an antibiotic for a leg infection. No antibiotics and it could go antebellum very quickly. I’ll let y’all know what country the antibiotic is sourced from.

Fentanyl is a big illicit opioid type killer China ships over here to kill Americans by the millions.

https://www.usitc.gov/publications/...t_george_serletis_fentanyl_from_china_pdf.pdf

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020