Is Nancy going to hell?

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Every Catholic I know has been hoping the Pope would excommunicate Biden since he was elected. Heads of state are all under the mission of the Holy See. Excommunication is an act of Love. It’s is extreme communication that one’s actions must be amended.

Great news for Nancy. Hope she amends her ways so close to the grave. Christ accepts all repentant sinners.

DrakeStar

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's frowned upon to be more evil then the proprietor of hell.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As a Catholic who understands the teaching of the church regarding the sacrament of communion this is an EXTREMELY rare occurrence. It is not done lightly. I suspect that there have been private conversations between the archbishop and Pelosi leading up to this announcement.

While many would view something like this as a punishment in the eyes of the church, it is actually an act of mercy by the archbishop to prevent her from further mortal sin.
Sounds like about a half a step from excommunication.

If we had a Benedictine Pope instead of this Jesuit hyper liberal she and the rest of the abortionist politicians would be.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Christ accepts all repentant sinners.
Ya think there's a considered difference between making ceremonial repentance versus actually changing one's ways?

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The way I was taught was He will accept you "as is" no need to dress up nice. Just ask to be saved and mean it. Sorry. Hate all you want on Nancy but ill pray she finds salvation.
How can you hate someone so much as to wish they'd suffer eternally? Get the board out of your eye.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hehe. I get accused of talking religion and politics too much so how about some comedic diatribe?
Reminds me of a paratrooper joke I heard once.
Budda budda budda!
Was half the religion part.
If your chute fails holler Budda Budda Budda and a big soft warm hand catches you.
It actually happened you have to have FAITH tho.
A guy jumps, chute fails, he hollers "budda budda budda" and sure enough a big old hand caught him.
He uttered "Thank you Jesus" and it dropped him tho..
:l
Hahaha

French Creek Fowler

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Maybe the church should concentrate on its financial corruption and it’s pedo clergy before denying Joe and Nancy communion privileges. Do have some respect for this pope, at least he’s trying to change a few things.

Latest posts