Is there really a “silent majority” in America?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by BigSkyDuk, Jun 25, 2020.

1. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

I didn't reply to your post to debate anything you said, I just wanted to encourage you to remember that what you see in the media isn't reality. It's media emphasizing the fringe. It's what they do in all aspects these days. It's so easy to forget and get discouraged.

KENNEDY63, OneShotBandit, API and 3 others like this.
  2. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

I think the Silent Majority is different then back in the sixtys. The Silent Majority now also consists of liberals who have "walked away" for whatever reason, that now will vote for reelection of The President but won`t admit it to anyone. It`s basically everyone, Repubs, dems, Independents, all colors and sizes, who basically won`t answers polls, questions, debates, dinner chat, etc..., for fear of getting beat up, chastised, car keyed, maced, dog shot, threaten with violence, or fill in the blank.

OneShotBandit and duckman54 like this.
  3. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

4. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Were you upset when Iran did it during Bush and Obama's terms? How did you feel when Trump smoke checked Solemani? Y'all were in such a tizzy that Trump was going to get us into a war with Iran, tried investigating him for killing a general who was directly responsible for the deaths and injuries of American service members... And now you are upset because he's not getting us in a near/peer fight with Russia which would result in hundreds of thousands of US deaths.

It's funny how y'all TDSr's have such cute selective outrage and no real grasp of reality. it's quiet adorable.

YL03

IV Hunt, Allan, lugnut and 3 others like this.
  5. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

"adorable" :l :l :l

yellowlab03 likes this.
  6. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

:clap :clap :clap :clap

7. gock5

gock5 Senior Refuge Member

Nothing "selective" about my feelings about Trump. Never liked him, never wanted him. He's a clown that has done more damage to this country than any other president in my lifetime. And again I see that none of you actually answered my question, are you guys "upset in regards to Trump's lack of response to the Russian bounties being put on our soldiers?" You guys are like my boy, so good at deflection.

Answer the question, put your money where you mouth is. If the answer is yes, great. We actually agree on something. If the answer is something other than yes, keep you head in the sand.

8. Thinblueline

Thinblueline Refuge Member

I worry about the integrity of the election, particularly in the swing states. The big push for mail in voting and questionable oversight of vote counting has me concerned the democrats will flat out steal this election from the republicans.

9. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Don't know yet.....so far I have seen plenty of contradictory information. One thing's for sure.....I'm not following your arse down that rat hole. You haven't been right yet. :l :l

10. Thinblueline

Thinblueline Refuge Member

The pentagon has come out and said there is no evidence to support this. There’s your answer.

yellowlab03 and OneShotBandit like this.