Is this the story that you see.....

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Oct 27, 2020.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

"Journalist" says Trump not citing correct source is the story here and downplays Uncle Joe's "George" comments.....good thing he is a "senior writer."

[​IMG]
    Trump revives 'Sleepy Joe' attacks, but gets the facts wrong
    [​IMG]
    Dylan Stableford
    ·Senior Writer
    Mon, October 26, 2020, 3:01 PM EDT

President Trump kicked off the first of his three reelection rallies in Pennsylvania on Monday by renewing his attempt to depict former Vice President Joe Biden as “sleepy” and confused. But it was Trump who got his facts wrong.

In a speech in Allentown, Pa., that stretched over 81 minutes, the president seized on a purported flub — first tweeted by a Republican operative and picked up by Fox News — in which Biden appeared to begin saying the name of former President George W. Bush rather than President Trump during a virtual campaign event.

Trump misstated the source of the quote, attributing it to CBS’s “60 Minutes,” which had broadcast interviews with the presidential candidates Sunday night.

“Did you watch him on ‘60 Minutes’ last night?” Trump asked the crowd. “Did you see yesterday when he called me George? ‘No, no, I don’t if I like George.’ No, not George. Not George. What a mess.”

“Can you even imagine losing to a guy like this?” the president continued. “He can’t even remember my name. Now, I’m not that big of an ego guy. He should be able — I’m the candidate, good candidate. He could not remember my name yesterday. This is who you’re putting in office.”

2. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member

Biden either forgot who Trump is or was pretending to forget thus taking a pot shot at the presidential ego.
    Three things you never do:
    NEVER mess with another man's woman.
    NEVER mess with another man's ego.
    NEVER mess with another man's money.

Biden is a screw up no matter which.

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

ROTFLMAO! So at issue isn’t the fact that absent minded Joe Biden stated he was running against “George” - it’s that Trump mistaked the source? LOL!

IV Hunt likes this.
  4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Kinda pathetic and yet you somewhat have to be sympathetic for Biden.

“Can you even imagine losing to a guy like this?” the president continued. “He can’t even remember my name. Now, I’m not that big of an ego guy. He should be able — I’m the candidate, good candidate. He could not remember my name yesterday. This is who you’re putting in office.”

5. ripline

ripline Elite Refuge Member

NOT!!!!

6. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

A murder occurs on the north side of town. I tweet about it, saying it was on the west side of town. Media ignores the murder, but instead, "reports" on the "news" that I am geographically challenged. :scratch

7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Take away... Good old Yahoo's bias shows again.

newduk and pintail2222 like this.
  8. waterswatter

waterswatter Elite Refuge Member

They're clutching at straws. Idiot followers don't realize that and believe everything presented to them.

newduk and pintail2222 like this.