Is Tiger done?

reddogge

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Even if he is, it was a gift to be able to watch him at his best. The masters was always my unofficial start to summer, or end of winter
I've been watching and following his career since he played his first U.S. Amature. At his peak I thought there is no way Jack Nicklaus's record will stand, he was so overpowering. Now, not so sure.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Soon as he is done done golfing he will be the next big analyst.

num70

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Done being competitive but will probably get better than he is now. He came back crazy soon for a guy with the injuries he had.

Close Shot

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think he was damaged too bad when he won his last major with a bum leg. He is good for the game so for that, I hope he returns. Not the best human but an outstanding golfer.

IV Hunt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They told Ben Hogan he wouldn't walk again, let alone play golf, after his tragic accident.
He went on to become one of the legends.

True, Ben was younger, but think about the medical advances over the last 70 years.

Sasquatch Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Never, ever give up on a winner and a man with a burning passion to win. You never know. But, with that being seen and said. A announcing gig would be great too. That alone with his insight and golf brain would be cool to hear.

carolina girl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Never, ever give up on a winner and a man with a burning passion to win. You never know. But, with that being seen and said. A announcing gig would be great too. That alone with his insight and golf brain would be cool to hear.
or, more time to heal

Latest posts